Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
FT. Without a doubt. It’s 45000 per year though. 100 bucks per day.
My bad lol, so you take my comment. Google it. Get the first github link, add to your browser, and enjoy.
Bussiness Standard - The baap of all business newspapers. Owned by Uday Kotak who has bestowed editorial independence to the publication, it does not recast TOI headlines like ET, skips the colourful and the childlike enthusiasm of the Mint. Hindu Business Line is good as well for stock reccos, but I am not sure if you get it out of South India. BS has a stellar editorial as well. In fact while I was at NCLAT I used to regularly interact with their correspondants who used to be report on the IBC coverage.
Its difficult to recommend one paper/source once you are in the profession as one has to go through most credible sources to be on top of their game. But since you are starting out, would recommend Business Standard and Bloomberg Quint. Quint because they cover commercial legal aspects more than others, especially legacy papers, and they also have columns/pieces from current professionals, which are good starting points for a such issues. Business Standard is good for overall development of your understanding of the economy and markets in general.
I am building one. You will love it. Legally India will buy me out.
And make it into a commercial gossip page where people discuss this NLU that NLU Big Firm Small Firm, Tier 1, Tier 2.
Business Standard for a good legal and business analysis (not to be compared with purely legal reporting).

Financial Times if you want the financial and business analysis (recommended if you're into PE and IB.

Economic Times is the TOI among business newspapers - more boobs than actual value add.