Read 48 comments as:
Filter By
Judiciary. You slog for YEARS, live an artificial life, meet fake people and gain weight in corp. in Judiciary, you get to live in peace, get family time and so much respect! No brainer for me
what was the sense of bringing modi into this? this is a normal discussion about judicial services but no, people have to bring politics and politicians into this and derail the entire convo
Are Corp slaves! tumhare Partners ko unke office ki lift k baahar koi nahi janta. Money can’t buy everything.
'They have to abandon thier interior designer crafted centralized-Ac South Mumbai office with great coffee'

What's the use of a plush office in Max Towers when you are not even entitled to a cubicle as an A0.
Judges coming through state judicial services are NEVER posted to villages. Idk who is spreading this misconception. Tehsil/Taluk, yes. Village, no.
it is so funny hearing that if you slack off law firms will kick you on the street. absolutely hilarious.
You mean to say the pay commissions had nothing to do in the increase in these ten years? Lol.
how the heck would it be 60k? Currently,even after all the decutions, one is getting 75-80K in hand.
Modiji says there are only those states where BJP rules, or is going to rule.
I wonder why people on LI keep saying India has 30 states. Did I miss some reorganisation?
If this was a Corporate Law Firm stuff there would have been 100 comments in a day. Lol
I have also been pondering over a similar question. Is it worth to leave a position at a tier-1 firm and go for judiciary?
@guest

Explain further. Your question doesn't make any sense. Explain why, What do you want etc
Go for it, esp Delhi. Def worth it. Remember that most CAM-tards/SAM-tards leave these firms after a year. NALSAR, NLSIU and JGLS students have topped DJS in the past.
For sure, the upcoming judicial commissions would give law firms a run for their money, atleast initially. Also the prestige is unparalleled.
Is it worth trying for the Judicial exams if I am from the top-5 NLUs? It is discouraging as not many are choosing this option. What are the prospects like?