Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
List of dates banao and SA ban jao. Not implying that they can make an LOD properly.
Arbitration practice at singh and associates. No application of brain
There is a reason the doyens of the bar are also tax practitioners. Palkhivala, Salve, Datar, etc.. Its a twisted practice with a monstrous learning curve. Can't survive unless some one is constantly thinking about it.
any regulatory issue which requires dealing or getting favourable view from the regulator.
Hi my dude - CAPITAl MARKETS. Super fucking easy.

I'd be more than happy to introduce you to the geniuses who work in the KCO and SAM bangalore capital markets teams.
laborious as in mostly grunt work. very little application of mind required.
Easiest practice would depend on the office really. Generally back offices are a bit more relaxed. If the team youre working on has its partner/ senior partner working off a diff office/ city, then the burden is usually lower than what would be in other teams
Easiest i don’t know but toughest surely would be regulatory practice.
I would second that. Every state in this country operates differently and HCs taking different views. Labour Law is extensive and vague to another level. Try GC, good exposure and you can easily switch to in-house.
There is no such thing as easiest practice area in a Tier 1 Law Firm, bruv.
HR.
just sleep over all the internship mail all day all over.

while law firm possibly abuse human rights law by making lawyer do EXTRA work, they negate it by hiring HRs.
Hey, Thanks.

Does it pay well (same as others) Career Progression? And chances of a PPO?
Which is the easiest Practice area for a law student interning in a Tier 1 Law Firm?
Some areas - Project Finance & Private Equity are said to be complex. Which is the team where the chance of getting a PPO is also high?