Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
do? rather play CS(Counter Strike) to beat your WFH blues.

Pardon my ignorance...

On a separate note, are law firm people into console gaming. any favs?

P.S- Moderator Please don't hesitate to start a different thread if CS is not Counter Strike.

[Moderator note: Thread migrated from here https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/171312-Should-I-do-CS ]
If you have a PS4 then go for the exclusives, especially God of War! That game is amazing and the only game in the previous 5 years I have played through twice. Currently playing RDR2 and it's pretty good too, but it is slow and lengthy and might take you a very long time because law firm life. I don't play multiplayer games so can't suggest anything from that side.

I would have never imagined writing this on LI of all places.
Back in the school days, I would play God of War 2 on PS2 all the time. Hands down the best Sony exclusive!

From the gameplay videos that I have seen on youtube, God of War 4 looks pretty slick so Iā€™m just saving up to get a PS4 soon!
Got an Xbox Series S recently, the game pass is an amazing service. Iā€™d highly recommend it to anyone.
Is there any way to organise a inter firm CS tournament? All the jock buioys have their cricket/football tourneys. I think we can arrange something
IDIA's Mumbai chapter used to organise those annual football tournaments for fundraising. If you're serious about this, maybe you can get in touch with someone from the chapter. They'll be interested to organise it, given that they haven't been able to raise any funds through the football tournament for the last couple of years.
I literally climbed tiers in FUT since the lockdown started. 4am 2pm, idc, just need to get a game in between calls and sleep.

The Xbox GamePass is a bliss to play solo or with friends.
when you realise that you are the "game" and your partner is the "player". Thats the only kind of gaming one has endured.

Genre-

FPS(First Person Shooting)- to dodge the volley of bullets from the partner and take one for the partner in front of the client when needed. Its a different "Call of the Duty" here.

On a serious note, gaming improves your motor skills and enhances cognitive abilities so you can multi-task with ease.

gaming can also be perceived as a medium to vent out the frustration of dealing with nitpicking bosses.