Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
Okay, so let me share my exp.

I started CS after I joined law school. Completed Foundation during my 2nd Sem. Completed Executive by the end of my 6th Sem. Enrolled in CS Professional cleared 6 out of 8 papers by my 8th Sem - but never completed the course - even after 7-8 years from enrollment. Do not even intend to complete.

Why did I not complete?
I chose my calling/ sub-set in the legal profession where CS served no practical purpose. Knowledge is always welcome but the degree is not required. So never bothered to pursue and complete. Do not see any use in future as well.

Why did I even start then?
Someone told me CS will better my employment opportunity. Had a lot of free time.

Pros & Cons (to the extent of time I was pursuing the course).

Pros: Was something in addition to the regular law course. Always allowed me to know something more. Was always a plus point on the CV for securing internships. Helped me score really good marks in my law subjects like Corporate Laws and Tax.

Cons: Takes some time and effort but very much a doable course along with law. Don't see any cons as such. Also do not think I would have done anything more worthwhile if I had not enrolled in CS. Maybe I would have put in the time and effort in CS 1.6 (which I still did!).