Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Any place is better than India. Life here sucks bigtime. Taxed to death. Security issues. No assured water/ electricity supply. Communal discord. Political tyranny. No freedom to say what you feel.
Bhai, its not a matter of you choosing dubai - that, anyone living in india will do. Its a matter of dubai choosing you.
Hi,

I am a citizen of India and a law graduate with a year exp in a local firm , I'd like to work in an international law firm and would like to understand the road map , should I get an llm from uae or a licence or internship
There is a University of Birmingham in dubai itself, do you think getting a masters from there and having 1 year work ex in india as a corporate lawyer one cand land a decent job in dubai? And what is the salary one should expect?
Please guide with the law firm name? I have no clue about that market
Why don't you try for construction? It's a booming sector where Indians are preferred. From what I hear- free air tickets as well.
Can you please provide names of law firms that are likely to hire Indian lawyers for their Dubai office?
Is there anyone working in Dubai who can give some insight into this. Thanks!
I was wondering if moving to Dubai for an Indian lawyer who has worked with a Tier1 law firm for 2 years is a good move. Please share the possible pros and cons and if there any opportunities currently open