Read 64 comments as:
Filter By
I don't think ANU's rank is as high as those above. The point being made is why the most elite colleges like Oxbridge and the Ivy League are hiring NLSIU grads but not from elsewhere. It is something to think about. Could even be lack of PR by others.
The answer to this question is so obvious that I am convinced you intended to troll.
NLS's age and the long time it takes to become a professor. Most of the NLS alum who are professors abroad graduated at a time when no other NLU existed.
A 18-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
NUJS does have a very high proportion of students who want to work at corp law firms. Certainly higher than other tier 1 NLUs. I am curious to know why.
Blunt answer:

- Middle class job mentality
- Lack of role model professors
- Lack of role model alumni
- Lack of culture of research and value given to research: free marks for projects
There is no lack of role models. There is a lack of desire to learn from them or accept what they have to offer.
Very good comment. Really surprised that LI marked it facts contested.
And this ranking should be accepted why again? I've been to both NUS and Kings for example. The former is miles ahead of the latter.
Your lack of actual knowledge about the global legal education scene is shocking! Yet it gets eclipsed easily by your temerity to pose as an expert in that field.
The answer is simple: NLSIU has best faculty. To be a good law prof you need to have been trained well and have role models. Apart from NALSAR and NLUD, faculty in the other NLUs are [...]

This is the answer. Nothing more.
Clearly, you have not been taught by any good faculty. Your lack of adherence to either logic or facts makes that very apparent.
I think NLS won Oxford Price Media this year, but I doubt “Nice try” troll actually cares when trying to start a flame war.
A pity that it can't keep all its students sufficiently engaged or its alumni gainfully employed to be too busy to come to LI, trolling.
It is trollish only if you accept that NLSIU students and alumni come here to troll.
How's this trollish exactly? Other than arguably that one sentence in the middle, it makes perfect sense and seems rational too.
So long as their students are not falling to your level, I would agree that they are doing a decent job.
How is this not a troll?! The trolling moderation on LI is weird.
Thanks for pointing out, they are and it is: you report, we shall mark as troll (not always, but the report to LI button often works)
Mate what OXFORD IPR did you win this year? NLUD won it. Atleast don't lie to make a point. Take away from credibility.
Kian, u shud do a story on career choices. Why do some law schools go for law firm jobs than others?
Absolutely true. None of the commentators here has ever done any actual study before claiming that most students from X or Y don't go for law firm jobs. It's all hot air.
Word.

Quote:
I don't think so because you aren't here for answers. You likely have a deep sense of inferiority complex that you are trying to hide by glowing vicariously in other people's success.
Now come on Ganz, inferiority complex, even mental sickness are real things. You really need to censor them?
Looking at the comments in this thread, I can see the OP was successful in his effort to initiate an NLU dick measuring contest. Well done.
Yeah the contest has started again. Mine is 14.77". So I win, surely? And what did I win?
A 70-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.