Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Lmao.

Rednecks in Mississippi have bigger fishing boats than that. Running with a V8 motor, no less.
Does this violate BCI anti-advertisement rules? The boat has the NDA logo.
NDA at anytime has 25+ employees. How is this possible that then there is no EPF in place?
There are absolutely ZERO rights an NDA lawyer gets as an employee. No guaranteed leave, no PF, no Gratuity, no overtime, nothing. I'd rather prefer the lower tax deduction and the ability to write off my expenses as a 'contracted professional'
If you visit Awas you will see it for the incongruous monstrosity that it is, with no sense of purpose or location.
This is old news!! Been around for a long time. Nishith is also building a luxury yacht.
Most people with houses in Awas are loaded and influential. They don’t need to put up with this.
Hey, thanks for this!

Does Nishith Desai (or the company) personally stand to gain in any way by treating the associates as employees and not professionals?
You should ask his neighbours. He’s blocked all their water run offs and now their properties flood every monsoon. Unbelievable…..
Ngl NDA has sophisticated PR, a bit cringey imo but their papers did help me so can't complain.