Read 44 comments as:
Filter By
I agree with you call. We must send our premier investigating agency, the CBI, to investigate this. Maybe we can also hire Abhishek Bachchan and team considering their expertise in dealing with international crimes. Tiger Zinda Hai. Jai Hind.
I call for a broader probe of the possibility that you might have escaped from a laboratory too. Care to comment on that?
Kian, till the time you are LegallyIndia, anti China rhetoric posts cannot be marked as 'facts contested'.
By hoping that the Chinese Premier turns out to be a deep undercover Bhakt?
Please Kian, there are enough Chinese assets overseas that the world can expropriate. Everything doesn’t have to end in a mushroom cloud - there are several steps that can be taken, short of nuclear Holocaust.
Loved your work @Guest. Still laughing. Do let us LI folks know when you publish tour first blog/ novel ;)
Nah, left a long time back. I occasionally write for fun these days. The OP was too much to leave alone.
Dude/ Dudess, if you're stuck at a law firm, you're wasting your talents.
Sorry Kian that doesn’t fly. The Chinese establishment is a pox on the world.
Don’t be a bhakt. At least now open your eyes and see the reality.
I wonder if it will stop our right wing central government from seeking help from China to battle COVID.
We tried to give the virus a cold shoulder, as opposed to the warm welcome suggested by Narinder Mudiji.
Because the commentator has made it amply clear that he is joking. RW trolls usually mean the ridiculous things that they say, which is often horrific.
@Kian, how is this comment not marked trollish? This is a classic case of a troll. Are trolls only trolls when they are RWers?
How does it shift blame from Modi to Jinping ? The virus did not originate in India and nobody is blaming Modi for that. Modi is blamed for poor handling of the pandemic, holding political rallies with no social distancing in place and promoting kumb mela.