Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
If given a choice between Delhi and Mumbai, tier 1 from in both cases, which one should a new grad take? Merits and de-merits please.
Ek saal tak to WFH hi hai behen or bhai. So select wisely. Select WFH over work from Okhla or Lower Parel.
Obviously WFH is best option but if you have to choose, then Okhla is somewhat better than Lower Parel.
Where do NLU grads mostly go? Delhi or Bombay? Important for deciding
This is a very relevant question. Requesting comments.

I personally prefer Delhi because of low rent (compared to Mumbai) and better traffic. And also because I don't like Mumbai's humid weather. Delhi helps in better savings.

Any comments, please?
The very fact that Mumbai is costly (don't wanna pay more than 50k for a one bhk... Accompanied by security deposit running around 1 lakh or more) and has bad traffic without a comfortable public transport (like Delhi Metro) make me opt for Delhi.
The Bombay Duck looks more promising compared to the SC with every passing day now.
Good point on Delhi weather, 3 - 4 months are tough, 3 - 4 months of winter are cold (which some people like) and 3 - 4 months, maybe more, are pretty good...
Most people have no choice in India.
Every year when Delhi gets polluted, people are outraged and there is a demand to shift the national capital but nothing really happens. People just adjust to the lower quality of life.
Its the same for Mumbai.
Budget of 50k for a one BHK is pretty luxurious mate. Reduce the budget a bit and save more.
People here over exaggerate of how expensive living in Mumbai is.
50k for 1 bhk. Lol
Arre baba it is more than 50k for 1 bhk in South Bombayyou wanna stay in SRA, MHADA or what?

Though its true that Central and Navi Mumbai are cheaper but then the travel increases considerably
Hi Kian, this was quite interesting. What are your thoughts about Bangalore, which seems to be emerging as the other big hub for corp law firms?
The weather has been changing for the worse over the past couple of years. :-/
Thanks a lot for this! Just a quick question; is the traffic really that bad, especially when compared to that in Mumbai?
Delhi is the real power center.Decisions made from South Block affect the lives of 138 crore Indians.
Quote:
Decisions made from South Block affect the lives of 138 crore Indians.
Agreed, look at the hash they've made of things.
Is there any difference between the two cities in terms of work pressure, quality of work and pay scale?
Yes please, I too haven't come across any cheap bars in Delhi.
Any leads would be appreciated xO
Sunlight at Dhobi Talao. Almost the same price, more honest and much less crowded.

Miss it tbh..
Pollution level of mumbai and delhi is not even close. Rest I agree.
Remove Arabian sea. Even Mumbai vs Meerut would not qualify as legit poll.
Delhi CAM team vs Mumbai CAM team, which one to choose? pros and cons?