Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
What are some of the best aspects in your firm, in terms of infrastructure, and some of the worst (e.g., the use of "Citrix" and good awful IT support)?

What are some things that can be done by the firm to increase productivity?
Are there actually any practical alternatives to Citrix in this space to allow relatively secure remote access to a consistent and locked down desktop environment while working from home? From what I understand, Citrix used to be/is ridonkulously slow and cumbersome...
Absolutely - I'm given to understand that Trilegal and KCo do not use Citrix. Not sure about the specifics of the mechanisms, if any, that they may have put in place, to safeguard against the dissemination/leakage of confidential documents/firm IP.
Give us laptops that work as fast as the β€œhuman resource” operating them.
But that’s not possible since my brain works faster than a computer
Thou may be god, however, on behalf of the rest of us lowly mortal associates, one MacBook Or surface Pro please.
Once burnt, twice shy. Just too bulky and overall simplicity makes it seem more like Goliath than Prometheus.
With all the money that Tier-I folks make, couldn't they spend a measly β‚Ή20,000/- and get their own subscription. If it were Westlaw or Kluwer, one might expect the firm to provide. Manupatra & SCC? tsk tsk...
Haha. That's the funniest thing I heard today! I wish I could 'like' it more than once.
Litera is wonderful and saves hours of manual proofreading. Don't blame the software because you are a Luddite.
My productivity has really gone down after joining SAM due to Citrix and I-Manage It's really annoying.