Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
We invented post colonial whining. And now we use it to whine about not having sex. God save this country.
This might be possible. Lateral shifting is also a big problem unless your degree is equally valued there
To what degree would one's alma mater affect career progression at an MC firm? I would suppose very few outside India would consider NLUs equivalent to decent Russel Square Unis, let alone Oxbridge. Does that cause people to return to India? Genuinely curious.
Links office has a food court and candy shop in London, Indian firms are yet to go above jaggi da dhaba
Engineers are underpaid in india as well. A bunch of IIT gards are exceptional
You can't earn much in the first 2 years if you opt for UK under the current system.
A 41-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
See, petty little trolls like you [...] are a big part of the reason why returning seems like a colossal mistake.
Just like taking you back in had been one of India's biggest ones?
I did a training contract and then worked as an associate at a MC firm in London. Leaving to come back to India was the single biggest mistake of my life.
How is my comment calling out a racist comment against Brits considered β€˜trollish’??
Anyone who has worked with Brits can quickly answer this question. The question you should ask, is why do so few Indians at NYC or other American firms return, especially compared to MC firms? Again, ask anyone who has worked with Brits.
Yes, who wouldn't? Medical emergency, dial number and ambulance arrives. No running around for hospital bed. No potholed roads, no uncertainty regarding 24/7 water supply, electricity, etc etc.