Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Wo sab toh theek hei, is an AILET postponement expected this year? The kids who are capable will make it either way.
Nope. It's about NLUD and SKDR. Whether it happens finally or not remains to be seen though. For the sake of law aspirants, I hope it does.
I could have seen you being sued by your clients. The only reason I am not is because you are never going to have any to begin with.
Delhi government had announced creation of a State Law University different from NLUD probably the information is in relation to that University
I can see NALSAR and NUJS going down in rankings. Era of NLUD, NLUJ and JGLS has started
Also I think the point of LI β€œconversations” (as opposed to traditional LI posts which they write on their own) should be that this is just stuff that users want to talk about A abs LI doesn’t have responsibility for it
According to our sources there might be something afoot but if so it would be very early days and is currently completely speculative, as the original comment also makes clear.
Quick question, do you think the people who get into NLUD through a separate entrance exam just vanish if the exams are made the same? The same number of "meritorious" candidates would still exist in both situations
Kian, I am shocked you allowed this thread without checking to see if it's true. LI = fake news.
Why would SKD want to kill off NLUD's cash cow? Although given his erratic behaviour since taking over, I would not put anything past him, including this.
A 34-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.