Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
Even NLUs like HNLU and NLUO place close to 60 percent of the batch. JGLS is feeling proud after placing just 10%
True. Only the government should be allowed to spread disinformation and lies, nobody else.
Lol! Law firms don't care about most of these things that you speak of. What they do care about, very few JGLS grads can provide still, which is why hardly 20-30 in a batch of total 750-800 actually get placed.
All comments giving rankings other than NIRF should be marked as fake news and banned. When we have an official government ranking people should not be allowed to spread disinformation and lies.
JGLS has more students than all the NLUs combined. They place less students than any of the NLUs every year. You have got weird notions of equality.
A 12-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
Its true actually

FIFTY-THREE people from nujs 2020 for TIER-1 jobs

Despite all the hate nujs gets on li, we have to give credit where it is due

Congratsss guysss

(100% confirmed info)

Official statement out soon
Yes, they don't want you to faint out of jealousy, hence they are hiding those stats.
Dw so much
NUJS SJa is doing a press release v v soon about the 2020 numbers
There was just some admin delay till now
Keep a look on their website
And then we’ll talk (or I’ll talk and you’ll listen - jk)
What rubbish!! LI has stopped doing recruitment rankings for a long time. It's clear that NUJS, NALSAR and several other NLUs are hiding their recruitment stats. LI and B&B are also hushing up things to protect them.
The only Head and Shoulders is an anti-dandruff shampoo. And claims of institutional superiority are only made by trolls, and therefore are the equivalent of real poo.
Who is attacking the qualifying universities? Are you high? Criticizing the OP is not the same as criticizing the universities. If you can't distinguish between the two, then you should start paying more attention to your studies.
I wonder how the recruitment figures of these colleges are?

Is it true that NUJS is still head and shoulders above the rest in this field?
Ignoring NIRF for a second, NLSIU claims to be #1 on the basis of 2 Jessup wins , multiple Rhodes selections and Magic Circle recruitments. The Rhodes and Magic Circle monopoly has now gone. If the Jessup monopoly also goes, that #1 claim will get even weaker.
I did not compare the two moots. Just used it as an example to highlight the difference in culture. Oxford IPR is still an international moot and winning it is an achievement. If the poster's college had won it, I bet it would have been posted.