Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
no adult outside of law colleges (and some really interested ex mooters) really give a rat's ass to moots
Sls noida was the winner and nlu assam was the runner up. One of my friends at nlu assam has posted that they are runner ups.

Congrats to both
No, the blog post is right. Symbi won it, and NLUJAA was runners-up. I can confirm that. Still great job done by our team though.
A 50-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
The 2 Jessup wins by NLSIU is a key reason why it gets 100% in the NIRF perception score. Until another NLU wins the gap will remain.
You should focus on daylight saving time and logic more instead of parading your ignorance. A national institution being formed under a state statute, accepting state funds, and not getting any central government fund for the 35 years since its inception. [...]
A 26-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
No. CJI is the Chancellor of NUJS as well. I also think he’s the Chancellor/Visitor of GNLU. So that distinction was nonsense. You can harp on about this flawed KA HC judgement all you like, it doesn’t make it legally tenable. Let the SC decide that.
Sudhir is right. You can't change history. There's a reason why CJI is Chancellor while state CJ is Chancellor elsewhere.