Read 154 comments as:
Filter By
A 32-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
In terms of pay and power and prestige judiciary triumphs over upsc .You are kid . check starting salary difference between two + judiciary is independent no politics,no ias ips can interfere.
What the hell is happening here, everyone is fighting like pigs the topic is different and people are saying LLM, judges child and what not. Dude please quote some facts, real life practical scenarios/problems/advantages in both.
Judicial officers are also transferred along with their spouse and if the transfers of the men and women are in different places then one can request the transfer to one place from HC.
he is totally correct because a DJ has the power to strike down an administrative order as unconstitutional. You should literally go to class 8 and study chapter : THE JUDICIARY.. It is clearly mentioned in the law.
Wow. Thanks for bumping up this gem of a thread.

Solid argument, 10/10 logic. Zero fallacies spotted. Perfect command over language.
And what you are??

No one, who has cracked prestigious Judicial Services, ever willing to do UPSC,,,, baseless points you are making!!

So, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ and keep doing your own work!!
Depends what you land in UPSC - and where your interests lie I guess.
Depends on the officers and how well they have maintained their 'rates'. Anything further would be contemptuous.
Kaali kamayi ho jati hai, I mean we all know how IAS officers earn in crores, but do civil judges earn something like that too?
Really?

On the contrary I think the guy was serious about it, not trolling.

Wait. Did this guy just say a DJ has the power to strike down an administrative order as unconstitutional? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Can't believe that sentence is followed by "study the law then argue" lmao

Quality of our law schools really is bad.
Just curious, why is this marked facts contested?

What a rollercoaster of a thread though. Solid use of court vacations.
At this point Kian should just tell us by looking at the IPs how many people have been actually engaging here lol
"Even in local small law colleges, the talented ones go for Litigation"

What kind of measure is this?
Quote:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who came up with this conclusion.
Bhai, it is clearly visible that all the above comments is your, posted from different name. Don't spam.
Well said. As per order of precedence, Jt. Secy ranks 26th whereas Hon'ble HC Judge ranks 17th. Even a judge of lowest rank can summon IAS in his court. Now just imagine the power of HC Judge.
A 30-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I'm not sure how powers of SC or even HC are relevant when the question is clearly about Lower Judicial Services.
Judicial officers in DJS/DHJS are not allowed to have interns without prior permission of the High Court :)

Also, you are still making the same spelling & grammatical mistakes by which everyone has identified you earlier.
Fighting for the right of people? Where are these harbingers of justice, and why don't they visit Tis Hazari more regularly?
A 10-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
So did the thread finally die after the series of spam and trolling? Or does someone still have something to contribute?
A 16-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Because it's just one guy spamming the entire thread, claiming to be from different Unis - not realising the inherent fallacy of appeal to authority.
Had you been from any of the NLUs, you'd know they're called NLUs, and NLSIU is called the NLS. On the other hand, you yourself had mentioned in another comment that you graduated from DU bruh.

Also, you're replying to two different people. You realise that, right?
I think the response was from his friend who is from NLUD, while he is from NLS. At least that's what I thought after reading it. Now I'm getting confused. Not sure why his friend couldn't write his own answer though.
Lol, if you think that NLUD has more judiciary candidates than UPSC candidates then you must be an LLM grad, who are almost exclusively the only people from NLUD who sit for the judicial exams.
You are saying nobody apart from one student from NLUD has joined Civil Services yet? How can that be? NLUD has a reputation for doing well in the UPSC, that's probably the only graduate outcome metric where they are demonstrably ahead of most other top NLUs.
A 47-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Yes, it seems to be a great option. They also have insane perks and allowances over and above this.
Lol yeah keep making non-sensical arguments about "they know India" and how NLU guys/girls shouldn't give PCSJ ๐Ÿ˜‚ While NLU and non-NLU ppl will keep cracking those exams every year while you continue belonging to the category of advocates mentioned at 15.1 ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Is that why many subordinate judges in India keep on writing UPSC exams? IAS is a class apart position, you cannot compare it a subordinate judge. The kind of power that an IAS holds is completely non-comparabale.
A 24-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
They would be better. Atleast less ego than you all NLU Private Corporate people. They will atleast hear a poor petitioner who doesn't know to write and speak in English rather than mocking then not for having a city English slang.

They have empathy. They know India
SEBI GRADE A officer (Legal)

1,07,000 and 73,200 (with accommodation in Mumbai)

Benefits and Perks
I received notification and see what that two fake names are "Fighting for credit". God hahahaha

I am only a fan of author of the original thread. decide yourself who is original.
Anyone who could compare your writing style knows you're not the person 'dahej?'. Are you a seven year old?
A 40-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Well, thanks but no thanks. I do not agree with anything you've said on this thread (or the way you've said it). I'd rather not have fans than have you as one.
A 93-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Also, that guy clearly said he doesn't want to engage any further. Lol.
Nor is preaching while displaying a lack of grasp over the language that you are preaching in.
A civil judge does not get to drive a kia carnival, but a collector does. Check with the Telangana government for this. While the ap government gives karnival to hc judges, Telangana does it for collectors, placing them on par with the judges of a high court.
Seems you are an NLU or Expensive Law College Kid.

Knowledge of English and Grammar and having a British Accent is not a sign of Knowledge.
Quote:
Many people already in judiciary keep preparing for civil services. Says enough.
MANY IAS CHILD ARE IN JUDICIAL SERVICES. SAYS ENOUGH
Quote:
educated and intelligent spouce
Yes sir very educated intelligent most best spelling expert here
"Retired from post DSP (Home Guard)", and talking like they know how the world works.
Oh what a brilliant logic! means number of seats & person taking exam decide its competitiveness. hahaha ! means Indian railway group c & d post have largest number candidate so it is competitive.
Maybe once you reach a certain position in litigation, you can have regular interactions with the judges??!!
A good lawyer knows the law
A great lawyer knows the judge
period
I don't know why this appeared as a reply to #9. I had typed it as a response to the OP. :(
Quite an uninformed response, I must say. Police officers are more scared of their SP/DCP (and in states, DMs as well) than judicial officers. Court ko toh you will apologise, go to the appellate court, figure something out. The SP/DM would make your life miserable.
Haha ask any police officer what they are most afraid of, an IASs order, or a judicial order,
not following the court orders have serious implications....contempt notices for constitutional courts like the HC or SC
How can you even compare a HC judge with a secretary??
DO you know what you are saying?
Check the perks and powers and tell me!
YOu have to wait till 50 to be a joint secretary too
Can you even dream to compare a HC judge with a joint secretary?
Government exams do attract a lot of bees from all sexes. Rishte bante and tootte dekhe hai sarkari naukri ke chakkar me. Don't undermine it ya.
You're again kidding me. Competitiveness of any exam is determined by the number of available seats and the number of people taking it. Just compare. Don't sell bullshit.
Lame logic. Children of IAS unable to crack IAS may go to judiciary. And I personally know many IAS lawyer kids who are now IAS/IPS. HC judge or SC judge is fine. But lower judiciary over IAS? You're kidding me?
Many IAS officers (even in rank of Chief Secretary) Children are currently in Judicial Services. Even I've seen UPSC selected candidates who found judiciary much better option than Civil Services but due to law degree barrier they forced to keep their steps back.
Is it true that judiciary is way easier to crack than UPSC? Does anyone have any idea about it?

I dont think mere statistics cannot be a criterion to evaluate the difficulty level
Brother,

A young talented brain will still choose civil services because it gives you vast opportunities right from the year you enter. While, you have to wait till the age of at least 50 to become a HC judge.
What about the event when a person gets selected as a IRs officer theough UPSC? IRS officers hardly get any respect as a judge does.

Dont just think that UPSC is equivalent to IAS or IPS
"Plus, the hot girl who ignored you in college will be chasing you."
These are some really misplaced priorities. If you want to crack the UPSC exam, do it for your own sake, not to assauge your lack of self worth.
UPSC is a million times better: pay, perks, prospects, fame etc. Plus, the hot girl who ignored you in college will be chasing you. Go for UPSC!
Many people already in judiciary keep preparing for civil services. Says enough.