Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Can people confirm that this is a crazy increment across levels?
HK really wants to stop the talent drain to TL.
How much if I may ask?
Senior told me A2 to A3 hike is some 60k per month, apparently marginally better in fixed than 3L.
A3, Delhi β€”> 2.15 p.m fixed.

Can people please confirm for different levels.
But I guess bonus will be left to the discretion of the firm? Meaning bonuses will be on the lower end?
Yes, fixed retainer for A3 (A2 as per KCO nomenclature) is 26 lakhs. just a few lakhs short of what people at 3legal get intoto. If they keep up paying bonuses like this year. KCo may be the highest paymaster.
Hi, could you explain what you mean by A2 in KCo nomenclature actually referring to an A3? Thanks!
A0s still payed the lowest. Kco should atleast add the variable component for a0s and make it 18. Hell even some t2 firms pay more
Far from crazy, just the industrial (corporate) increment for a hard working employee. A 10% increment on your fixed component is nothing but peanuts in exchange for the slavery. Kaat Diya HK ne.

-SA2 at KCO
How are the levels defined in KCO?

Fresher (upto 9 months)

A0 - next 12 months

A1 - onwards

Or something different
You must have performed poorly. It’s okay. Try better next year.
based on info from other threads on this topic the new pay bands for KCO are as follows:

A0 - 15.6 (1.30pm) + 1.5 = 17.1

A1 - 17.4 (1.45pm) + 4 = 21.4

A2 - 21 (1.75pm) + 7.5 = 28.5

A3 - 26.8 (2.15pm) + 10 = 36.8

Can someone please confirm A2 & A3 bands?
From where are you getting the bonus component? That is never disclosed beforehand in KCO.
Calculation error, A3 is 25.8 (2.15 x 12).
And yes, no one knows about bonus beforehand.
That is very low compared to 3L still. C3's in TL can get INR 1 CR.
Trilegal's non-corporate counsel level's compensation is also not uniform across all practice areas.