Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
I just wanted to know if students get enough time to play games for 2 hours or freelance for earning side money because I have head that in Law schools students are busy with academics most of time . As currently I am doing freelance and playing games for 2 hours daily, so, will I be able to do this in NLUs and manage it with my studies as I want to stay at top of my class in academics.

If you guys can give your experience/opinion you are most welcome.
You can easily do it. Don’t let people here fool you.

If you know how to manage your time, then everything will be fine.
lol the internet here at NUJS so bad you cant play any multiplayer game with decent ping but since the environment overall is pretty chill you can play if you wish to
If you stay at the top of your class then you can't. If you want to be an average kid and is good with time management then you can.
BS.

I was consistently top-10 in NLUD. Played shit loads of games. Finished AC2, AC3, AC-Black Flag, and casually played CS, AoE, etc. almost all the time. That's in addition to physically playing volleyball and Ultimate Frisbee.

You can make time for things. Things are NOT as tough as people make it out to be. Of course, you'll have to learn how to be more efficient while studying.
That's because there is nothing else to do in NLUD. The campus is dead, students don't lead any event, they are just associates with research centres that do most of the work. Students don't lead journals. There are no market or place to visit outside the college, it's situated at a dead place.
Give it a rest, pal. Other NLUs are even worse. Atleast we have research centres to work with. Though, it's not true that students don't lead events, literally every event is organised by the students only. And so is the student law journal (JLS). You're clearly not from NLUD, so what's the point of throwing your shade with an uninformed opinion? And this is Delhi, there's plenty of places that kids here go to, not our fault you don't know about it.
You'll have time for all of that, especially in the beginning years - lord knows a few kids are bored out of their minds in the free time - feel free to build on your basics and do your freelancing, but don't expect good internet from the colleges lol, be ready to buy unlimited data packs
you can do both easy. But my NLU had an internet on which steam was blocked and it was not good enough for any online games. Maybe among us, our valorant lobby slowly dried up because of College internet. Naraj Law University did not foster gamers :(
Nluo? I am alloted

there this year is the internet that bad like what's the average speed
A 25-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 76-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.