Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
How is Spice Route Legal? I didn’t see any of their deal being reported. All the deals are only reported on their own website. Any insight??
My friend works at SPL. Purely from what I hear, it is a merit oriented firm. You do well, you get rewarded well. People who have the potential are pushed and allowed to act at par with the founders. Most importantly, you really need to enjoy what do you. As far as work goes, there is no dearth of it. They are working on matters with some of best legal teams across the globe.

On reporting, I cannot really comment much because I am not the corp side.
Bullshit, financial mess? They hired our salaries plus they're shifting to a new better office in mumbai. Stop spreading lies on LI
lol the rampant hiring and YoY increase in associate salaries, newer and bigger offices, partner addition, etc. says otherwise.
That partner will leave once he sees toxicity. He's there because he worked with these people at K Law. K Law itself is highly toxic. These people learnt traits from there. They can't get rid of Amma shadow on them.
That’s just not true. They have fired three people last year. And it was expected.
We are getting paid 10% higher than your so called tier 1 law firms even after discounting variable bonus (i'm sure some best performer must be getting 100% of it), make what you will out of it
Yeah you get 20% of the "advertised" bonus and the firm is getting empty. Stop lying
This is also not true. Average bonus was 78% and nobody that I know got less than 50%.
An A1 got fired recently for no fault of hers

Please avoid at all costs
This is their formula. Hire and fire especially just a month before giving out bonus. Cheap thrills much.
The place is toxic. There is No value for your efforts. Worse if you’re a lateral hire. They recently fired multiple people right before bonuses were due.
They have about 2-3 month long interview rounds. In-hand would be around 90k in banglore. Leaves are not alot - 16 a year. If not available on Sundays you have to update your calendar that you will not be available - if not updated means you are available and would be working.

The work pressure will anyway not let you avail those 16 day leaves also if your collegause is out they prefer another person do not take a leave.
Working hours - easy 12+ on an average day - at least when I worked there and also from what is been told from a current friend.
Their pay is undoubtedly decent but that is because they make you work for two people. Keep less people pay a little more.
Team is small with alternate wfh days - work life balance - well just work - neither work balance nor life.
You will get free booze and pizza parties for staying up late and working. Answering one of the Qs below - Corp team does exist but they are known for Tech/ fin laws. SO you can place your bets there.
A 7-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.