Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
Dear Corp lawyers,

I'm a perfume enthusiast and would love to hear what you wear.

No trolls please!!
cool water is the most overrated scent out there. every third guy in corporate is wearing that.
That's the budget spectrum right there haha.

Younger associates, please don't use a TF Oud in office, you will come across as obnoxious. Go for a corp freshie like a Hugo Boss, Burberry Him, Givenchy Gentleman, Armani ADG etc.
Never thought I’d see a thread I actually am invested in on this website!

Maison Francis Kurkdijan Gold Fluidity

Tom Ford Lost Cherry (does not last so don’t recommend)

Atelier Cologne Clementine California

Creed Aventus
Oud Malaki (Chopard)/ Oud Wood (Tom Ford) for winters; and

Terre d'Hermes - for summer.

If you are in the MENA region, you can also try Abdul Samad Al Qureshi, Wasayaf and Al Jazeera perfumes.
God no that's so 2017 and is now considered a f-boi perfume. Too sleazy. If you want an ambroxan hit without smelling like the inside of a Janakpuri club, then go for the Bvlgari Aqva series.
Check out anything from the house of Maison Alhambra. If not possible, go for Armaf
I don’t earn a lot so I use Lattafah Khamrah, OFG and Afnan 9PM. Might splurge and buy Mancera Cedrat Boise next.
Good girl
For everyday use:
I really like Chumbak's Midnight Stroll;
Nykaa's afterglow and;

Renee's Bloom
Mitti Attar by Kannauj Attar if I am feeling fancy.

Natural Sweat by Mumbai Humidity on regular days.
Not a Corp lawyer here. (Work for an apex regulator in mumbai)

I use the following-

1. Paco Rabanne 1 million - Daily use.

2. Burberry Hero - Sometimes or spl occasion.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
If you don't want a drastic shift, consider the Invictus and Davidoff Horizon respectively.
Sub registrar working in MH here.

In use the following -

1. Tom form Tobacco vanille - Daily

2. Burberry hero - weekend or at home

3. Dior Suavage - Parties and stuff

Have a Hermes h24 don't use that much though
If you buy one from a trusted reseller, you could actually get a good discount.
I am about to intern at tier one, would fogg black coloured be fine ? πŸ₯Ή
You're an intern so the firm doesn't expect you to splurge on fragrances. Fogg Black is perfectly fine.
The firm should anyway shouldn't expect where people spend their money.
I'd recommend Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil as a summer fragrance. It isn't that long lasting but very unique in its composition. Maybe add a Maison Margiela BTF specifically for winters, or maybe a spicebomb extreme.

For normal everyday use you could go for a blue fragrance like Aqua Di Gio Profondo/Parfum or a Dior Sauvage EDP/Elixir.

If you're low on budget a Lacoste l.12.12 blanc is a great option. It was what introduced me to the world of fragrances and I stand by it.