Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
NLUJ through nri or NUALS, my plan is to do corporate for a few years then switch to litigation as I am interested in speaking and have won competitions and my father has his own office.will the nri fee be worth it for my plan ?( i can afford the fee but I don't want to spend if it won't be worth it)
If you already have a decent family background with stable financial backing and a strong will to pursue litigation then I don't there's any need to be indecisive about this. Go to nuals. I mean ofc going to nluj would be slightly beneficial but in the long run I am sure you won't regret saving a couple of lakhs and trusting your privilege to provide you with a jump start in both litigation or the corporate sector. Plus you would graduate in 2029 and the current t2 NLUs will surely be at a better place if not the best.
I recently answered this in a thread last week I guess. Oh yeah the thread is there already above. Go blindly for nuals. NRI-S won’t be worth it for NLUJ. Trust me. If your plan is to do corporate for five years especially, then nuals will be anyway satisfying cause the corporate placement is good there too.
NLUJ, certainly - there's no comparison. The opportunities available will be vastly different.