Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
I took two drop years only to get the nlu that I was getting back in 2022 when I first wrote CLAT with my 12th grade. I feel so heavy. Two years just to get what I already got without a drop? Is graduating at 24 a big problem?
I'm in the same boat as you.

I took a drop after 12th for btech. After that i realised I'm not liking science so decided to go do B.Com since i was clueless. In my final year i realised that law would be a good option for me since I'm good with reasoning, love reading and writing, and hate maths and science so nothing quant oriented would be good.

So i did a 3 yr llb from a not so well known college. Will be graduating this year, 2 yrs later than most lawyers my age.

Accept it, it is what it is, no good will come out of crying about this so make peace.

Do good in law school now.

I struggled a lot, interned a lot, I'm still struggling but rn I'm a long term intern at a tier 2 and am nearing graduation at the age of 24. Hope something works out here.

Also, a couple of fresh associates are even younger than i am. But it's okay you get used to it after some time so.
Most people who take a single drop join at 19 and graduate at 24. You must have started your 12th grade a year early at 16 or something, since most folks born before July will be 18 when they finish 12th.
Crying over the last 24 years or hopefully of the next 24. You decide. Jo beet gayi so baat gayi !