Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
how is nfsu for bba llb please tell i need some advice, should i go for it are there any placements??
Lagta hai Khyber ji new party mein gya hai...NFSU should fire him for being late to respond to this thread. Like, that's literally his only job.
Since their first batch has not yet graduated, therefore you won't get any placement data one way or another. Regardless of the identity of the institution or the hype surrounding it, I would advise students not to opt for it until it has had at least a couple of batches graduate and proven itself.
The first batch will be moving into the third year by the time the new academic year starts in July 2024. However, seeing the placements from other schools this will not be an issue as organizations already know of NFSU. Check out the placement page on the university website.

The other factors:

1. This is a national university, already with the status of an Institute of National Importance (INI).
2. BBA-LLB (Hons.) runs in the Delhi campus, so the locational advantage isβ‚Ή there.
3. The total fees for the entire five years is
Sorry, I accidentally posted my incomplete response.

The first batch will move into the third year by the time the new academic year starts in July 2024. However, placements in other schools are very good, for which you may check out the placements page on the university website. For the current batches, the internships are good. The prospective recruiting organizations already know of NFSU.

NFSU is a national university, with the status of an Institution of National Importance (INI). This ensures that there is enough funding, which enables the university to keep the fees low. Being a national university there are no domicile reservations, and it is 100% AIQ (All India Quota) seats.

The BBA-LLB (Hons.) is offered in the Delhi campus, so it comes with all the advantages of Delhi. Faculty, internships, guest sessions, courts, and the entire ecosystem.

For the BBA-LLB (Hons.), the focus area will be corporate forensics (corporate governance, financial forensics, and fraud investigation). With the new criminal laws, the criticality of forensics to legal education cannot be overstated. NFSU is a contributor to and a direct beneficiary of the new laws.

NFSU has a niche that is important to India and is primarily a PG and research university with a few integrated UG programs. NFSU does not offer stand-alone UG programs. In the time to come, that niche (of NFSU) will rub off on your CV as well.

The fee is nominal (β‚Ή6.5 lacs for the entire duration of 5 years). The ROI will be very good and most people at this level of fee can do without an educational loan. It gives you a lot more freedom to make your career choices. This is possible because NFSU is very well funded. It has the attention of the central government and receives lots of research and consultancy funding as well.

Batch size is small [40 for BBA-LLB (Hons.)]. This ensures that all students receive adequate attention and opportunities to participate in all activities, with a locational advantage.

NFSU is a PM-led Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) member. It also is the only educational institution in the country whose reports are accepted as evidence in the courts of law. Only NFSU has been given this privilege.

NFSU is a multi-disciplinary multi-campus university (not a stand-alone law school). As a law student, you will have the opportunity to interact with students and faculty of other schools and departments thereby broadening your exposure and perspective.

This platform is more tuned towards state NLUs. Hence expect downvotes and sarcastic comments in response to my input. As a rough analogy look at NFSU as a new IIT or a new AIIMS, but in this case in a very good location like Delhi.
As someone who would be quite happy to see new well-funded subsidized public law universities to emerge in this country, I must say that I was underwhelmed during the few interactions that I've had with the faculty and students of law of NFSU Delhi. Comparatively, those from NFSU Ahmadabad were somewhat better, but way behind even the well known T2 NLUs, like GNLU, NLUO etc. Placement is a factor involving alumni, all the other points mentioned above are not of much relevance in that context. That's something even newer NLUs like MNLU Mumbai found to their chagrin. Law recruiters including top firms or companies no longer flock to any university like that unless the alum working there exert their influence. Therefore, it is possible that in future this place would end up having alum in the recruiting firms etc. But for that, the first 3-4 batches will have to land jobs via internships and PPOs, not a very easy thing to do. The university website won't reveal much about the internship possibilities since they don't have separate internship portal dedicated to the law school yet either. I would thus go by what someone above has said about avoiding it for the next few years if campus placement is what you would like. However, for lit, it may still be one of the options because of its location and if what Khyber mentioned above about lower fees is accurate.
When do the students start with their internships as someone law schools start from the first year whereas others wait till the third
In NFSU Law School, the internships start from 1st Semester. Moreover, there's no shortage of internships in Delhi.

For others - NFSU Law School has not increased its 2024-29 cohort tuition fees. It continues to be β‚Ή65,000 per semester (as it was for the previous 2023-28 cohort). Moreover, after joining, the fee remains the same for the entire five years.
Who teaches papers like Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance or Project Finance in NFSU BBA LLB?