Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
My office colleague is getting very close to me and following me everywhere no matter what I do whom I am talking to she always sticks by my side which is kind off irritating me now, because it’s invading my personal space and bond with others around. Suggest me what to do, thank you
If she is attractive, ask her out and bang bang. Otherwise, slowly try to push her away. Don't complain to anyone, she may falsely accuse you for something. Maybe try to be a bit unhygienic around her like pick your nose in front of her or something similar. Even after all these she doesn't stop, she needs something from you and you are screwed.

Btw, she is senior or junior to you? If she is junior, put her in some other team.
This is written by me and I am a girl so I can’t ask her out and she is in different team yet always comes to me
My bad. Just tell her straight that you her following you annoying. There is no other way. Maybe you can put it in a subtle manner by telling her that you hate people who keep poking their nose into your stuff, this can give her sufficient hint.
She's a fresher, joined 1 month ago and she's not in my team. Also, I'm a female and so is she.

I don't want to be rude to her as it may negatively impact her career but someone has to teach her professional etiquettes.

Suggestions are appreciated.
I guess she is just doing ass-licking right now. You are mostly her senior. So, she just wants to stick to you constantly, like Andy to Michael from The Office. If she can't be your Dwight, it is time to push her away. How? By saying stuff like: "Hey, I am busy. We can discuss later," "Hey, I want some alone time due to work/personal stuff. Hope you understand, will keep you updated" (but you don't have to update her – if she insists, you can always evade by saying "Oh, just that my best friend is getting married and my best friend is cheating on their spouse." – enough gossip to keep her away for a while).

OR

For all you know, she genuinely looks up to you – like Amy to Holt from B99. So, you gotta bear with her. Mentor her. etc.
What I feel is that she has no one to talk to at office. Hence, she's clinging onto me. But I'll try what you said. Thank you. Any more tips are appreciated. (She's defi not Amy bc I'm no Holt)
A 23-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.