Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I had applied to them for next year and have an interview scheduled this week. Anything I should know? Anyone else who has done an interview with them? What questions are asked?
For the interview, you can expect questions related to your CV and general concepts of Company & Contract Law.
Had applied long back for Jan (September I think)never got a reply, assumed they are full. Maybe a place opened up. I still have a interview to crack, or I go internship less in Jan, and this year is an important one for me. Don't worry bro, things will work out for you too. Grind hard!

- Bored.lurker (I forgot my password - sigh)
Just read a basic guide on company and contracts law. They asked stuff like what's a sweat equity share and what's the difference between indemnity and guarantee. And they'll also ask you for yours preferred months to intern. If u answer all the questions, they give you your first choice, if you don't they give you your second choice if you're able to answer some questions. Otherwise they reject you
Would you happen to know any guides. I have not started with law subjects yet.
Hey OP, can you please tell me for which month have you applied, because I have applied for the month of June and have not heard from them.