Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Title. Do firms like KCO tri or any non tier one firms provide a bill share option as opposed to a lesser base?

Additional query: If not, is it something you can negotiate and ask for or is the salary for an A0 non negotiable and fixed same for everyone irrespective of different calibre in different A0s?
I have interned with the same team for 1.5 years now and get more work than new a0s. You're telling me i should get paid the same as other freshers who'll need to be trained from scratch and I'll just get put on mandates from day 1?
Better not have bill share and have a floor bonus along with additional bonus subject to partner review. The market does not look promising to me to ditch guaranteed bonus in favour of bill sharing that is contingent on your partner bringing in and closing clients in the market as it stands today.
Can I negotiate the salary in any tier one at all tho? Or is it fixed for all a0s irrespective of anything
You cant, its fixed. You bring nothing new to the table to demand anything extra or special. 100s are in the queue.
That is my entire point..if if do bring something new to the table is it negotiable then?
What new can you bring? And how is that useful to law firms unless you bring in new clients? With new clients you get your cut. ;)