Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
I am writing this letter openly to the question paper makers of CLAT PG. If you are one of the "esteemed" Profs who was part of this paper, then this thread is exactly for you. So please spare your "valuable (though irrelevant)' time to read this thread thoroughly.

So first of all you have basically made an absolute mockery of the whole exam. You have turned the paper which was competitive since the past many years, to a Guessing game where for every Question people were needed to guess the answers. I know that the paper was made by GNLU profs (since GNLU was the CLAT Consortium Head this time).

One example of a Question which was asked was this:-

- In which principle of Rio Declaration is 'Precautionary Principle's explained?

Like is this even a Q to ask, like how is it relevant to the practical world. Like I have never seen such incompetent and absolutely irrelevant Qs being asked. Students for this were asked to guess the answers to all the questions, since the Qs were so useless that no sane person could answer. I have no hesitation in saying that the CLAT PG makers have led to a drastic decline in the overall reputation of the exam itself and have made a laughing stock out of themselves. Add to that they released an answer key which was again re-uploaded and again re-uploaded. What an absolute waste of time.

You have not only spilrd students lives, but also ensured that students who didn't study but are good at guessing score more marks. You have led the compromise and shaken the belief of the students, and we all are hanging out heads in shame today to have given such an exam. You have spoiled students time, energy, money everything, just for deriving sadistic pleasure to see the students suffer and so that you could enjoy the coaching mates of mine have been sending suicidal messages to me post the exam, how am I supposed to respond to that. You have made it a guessing paper, whoever guess the most answers wins the prize.

Your absolutely lack of accountability is actually shameless to say the least. Atleast there could have been an apology or rightfully an immediate re-test should be conducted.

I am writing this thread so that a Re-Test should be conducted or it should be conducted again so that the best of 2 scores can be considered. And pls don't let these Profs make the ppr again in their lives, they would be more than willing to again derive sadistic pleasure out of it. Look at the previous year pprs and learn something from them, pls learn. And till then let me check with my friends who have been sending me disturbing messages.

I know nothing might come out of this message but it's better to make it public than keeping it confined. And to all those who r having suicidal thoughts, I can assure you that even though we have been done hard, but we will emerged stronger and ensure that in the future such Profs don't get to spoil students lives. #CLATPG ReTest Deserved
If you did not learn something as important as Precautionary Principle and Principle 15 of the Rio Declaration while studying Environmental Law, then that's really your problem, buddy. Stop creating multiple threads about your less than expected performance. People who prepared properly and paid attention to their LLB classes fared well enough. Work more and harder next time around, or else join non-NLUs for your LLM.
Be the change you want to see my friend. Corporate, practice, legal education.. everything is rotten. If you think there is a problem, make your goal to fix it. Hashtag se kaam nahi chalega.