Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Want to understand the dynamics of payscale across various practices such as Banking and Finance, PE, IPR, Capital Markets, Litigation.
Hi i made this form, which takes a note of what tier you work in, how many hours you work, your happiness level and how much your make, You get the link to a public sheet in the thank you page of the form. It is not tracked, is public and open to everyone.

the sheet already contains around 40 submissions by associates and partners of all ages. Please add to this so everyone can benefit.

https://forms.gle/yXcnBu7x7iQEbYGU8

xoxo

thank you

p.s - students can put (student) as answers
Share the sheet bro. How is any of this useful if the answers aren’t there in public domain
you get the public link to the sheet after you fill the form, its to make sure that everyone contributes something before accessing the info
What makes you think people are not putting in random info just to access the sheet?
I mean. . . if they do not want to give any info they cant just put N/A or any bullshit instead of an actual number. cant really do anything about it lmao
I work at a tier 1 firm in Mumbai. The equity partner in my team (capital markets) with foreign clientele, takes home around 2.5-3 crores per annum. He drives a BMW X5.
Manan mints north of 5 crore atleast (this again might be an understatement). Look at the kind of bankers who know him, he has been running the Bombay IPO scene for quite sometime now. Knows his shit, built a jolly culture in teams across offices and never failed to impress us BRLMs with his acumen and ability to juggle numerous high stake mandates with urgent turnaround times. Yash and Sandip are also very pleasant to work with but they bill towards the higher side which feels off their value proposition to be very honest.