Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
It was over 5 years ago. Millions of views, lakhs of angry tweets, NALSAR getting downvoted on Google to 1 star by angry keyboard warriors, serious articles by intellectuals in the Wire and Scroll trying to "critically analyse" what happened etc... probably the first-ever NLU culture war and a precursor to the things we see happening today.

However, looking back, I can't help but feel the whole thing was just some juvenile fun by the "meh" generation. For the NALSAR kids, it was the offline version of internet pranksters who are shitposting. For the right-wing and Sadhguru fans, it was the offline version of old internet uncles getting offended and not being able to take a joke. Today, the kids who went after Sadhguru are mature, working professionals. The provocateur in chief went on to work as a finance wiz in London. Most of the others in the video are similarly working as corporate lawyers. I mean, I can just literally see them looking back at the video, then looking at the outraged internet Hindutva uncles and laughing their ass off and going "Lolz, it was a prank, bro."

Maybe we take life too seriously sometimes? Maybe we judge college students too harshly? Like how many NLU grads have become commie insurrectionists and thrown Molotov cocktails at Goldman Sachs HQ?

Thoughts?
No. NALSAR still got owned by Sadhguru. Going to London doesn't erase Joe's humiliation.
Sadhguru's curse plagued NALSAR, just as it did the Indian cricket team during the final game.
Ha ha, his name isn't "Joe". It was misheard. It's "Job". He became a meme as "Nalsar Joe" but he's having the last laugh as a very wealthy and successful lawyer in London. On the other hand, I don't think the Sadhguru fanboys in the audience amounted to much.
Could NALSAR people grow up and show some maturity? Atleast accept when you've been outwitted. Good for Joe that he went to London and is having a great career. Doesn't change the fact that he was taken down pretty hard by Sadhguru. And you're claiming that the NALSAR audience at NALSAR had Sadhguru fanboys as well who didn't amount to much? Sounds about right.
He wouldn't have survived in India as he would just be a regular Joe. Lol
ask him now, London is a mess..

he's dying to be back to his home country
lmao jaggi fanboys in comments are delusional, no jaggi didn't own anybody, he used the same rhetoric and logical fallacy uncles use in WhatsApp groups
Here’s the thing. You may not like agree with Sadhguru, but you can’t invite him, and then start speaking rudely to him and insult him. That’s not how you treat a guest.
Exactly my point. He could easily dismantle his logical fallacy, yet he couldn't. Show's that studying in the top most NLU doesn't guarantee you real life intelligence
I have read so many reddit post and articles about it.

First of all even if Joe goes to London that does not cover up how he rudely talked to sadhguru and how sadhguru destroyed him.

NALSAR students should show some maturity and not defend everything for their ideology.

Joe literally pulled out victim card and started saying he is catholic. Maybe now many people are leftist so I can understand why people cannot digest different views and opinions.
Joe was trolling bruv… Joke is on you for falling for it. The dude is a capitalist through and through.
Job is a reasonably common South Indian Christian name. Sadhguru and the North Indian public misheard it as Joe and hence the meme.
Sadhguru is also South Indina btw. So I don't know why you are specifically cornering North Indian public here.
If you don't take college kids seriously, the next generation will be led by part-idiots and part-intellectual frauds.
His name is JOB, not JOE. 🀣 Named after a character in the Bible.
sadh man is pro in street conversations, even oxford people, and logan paul had to accept defeat, only person i have seen till now who managed to scare him was Mike Tyson, Tyson got pissed and sadh guru was nervous
A 14-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.