Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
The thing with disputes and GC is that there are always vacancies buddy. The challenge will only lie in securing the internships. If only you knew that how much attrition and job hopping takes place in T1 firms at their A0-A3 bands, you would be surprised.
Disagree with A2 at T1.

While it is true for GC, the placement prospects for people opting for disputes has been dismal this year. I am from T1 NLU and some of my brightest batchmates with excellent CVs had to struggle on Day Z just because Disputes was their non-negotiable preference. You can verify this from NLS, NALSAR, NUJS folks. There are simply too many people going for Disputes these days and there is relatively less attrition in Disputes compared to GC. So, if you are seeking a PPO or better prospects on Day Z, go for a safer option like GC.
Indus, I believe wants you to do a long-term internship. Personally only know of someone who interned long-term and got a PPO.

Trilegal, I have seen Bombay and Delhi offices giving out PPOs in Disputes, but not so generously, very selective.