Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
Don't know about connected but it is surely the most (unnecessarily) talked about batch on LI
reminds me of a meme about a flex where someone mentioned that they were nephew of someone who was assistant of some famous lawyer :D
Nah you're not even close, my batchmates were

1. Daughter of Union Cabinet Minister 2. Daughter of Deputy CM and law minister of State.

3. My roommate was Son of agriculture secretary (union government).

4. A dude who was scion of an erstwhile Royal family and son of a BJP MP.

There were dozens of other people Children of MPs, MLAs, additional secretaries, joint secretaries, also a State AG.

It's pretty common, most of them downplayed it.
Tell me you're from Jindal without telling me you're from Jindal πŸ˜‰
It's nothing to boast about, the nephew of an ex- CJI was in the Rgnul 2022 batch, what more do you have to say
Good point. PSA, everyone please stop using "BIG BREAKING" in headlines - very few things, if anything, actually are big and breaking...
Meh. NALSAR had Jairam Ramesh's son in the 2000s. NLSIU has Himanta Biswa Sharma's son now. NUJS had Meenakshi Lekhi's son some years ago, Jindal has/had children of the following people:

- Two top BJP Union Ministers (Dharmendra Pradhan and RP Rudy)

- Literally half the Congress ecosystem

- Bigwigs of regional parties like TMC, Samajwadi Party etc.

- CEOs of Axis Bank and Standard Chartered

- Many, many law firm owners, partners, judges, Senior Advocates and top IAS officers
why are people surprised that nlu kids come from privilege and connection?
Son of Hemant Biswa Sharma- Nandil is at NLS. There you go. Negates all other names you mentioned
Not just this, GNLU also has the ugc chairman’s son, deputy election commissioner of India’s daughter, former gujarat state secretary’s son and the grand daughter of shankar dayal sharma.

But no one cares about them tbh, they are all just normal students like anyone. No preferential treatment given
I am also from the '24 batch of GNLU, can someone quickly tell me who these three students are, just tell the First letters of the name and the surname
Just got to know the future Chief Justice of India, the future advocate general of India and the president of India are all batchmates in 24' GLC or DU.
every 4th person in NLUD some big person's someone. move they're just another human being.
A 3-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 40-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 35-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 50-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.