Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
A 32-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
every 4th person in NLUD some big person's someone. move they're just another human being.
Just got to know the future Chief Justice of India, the future advocate general of India and the president of India are all batchmates in 24' GLC or DU.
Why have thr useless LI mods not posted the comments, I wanted to see the first lette rof their name
A 18-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
I am also from the '24 batch of GNLU, can someone quickly tell me who these three students are, just tell the First letters of the name and the surname
A 50-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 35-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
reminds me of a meme about a flex where someone mentioned that they were nephew of someone who was assistant of some famous lawyer :D
Son of Hemant Biswa Sharma- Nandil is at NLS. There you go. Negates all other names you mentioned
Good point. PSA, everyone please stop using "BIG BREAKING" in headlines - very few things, if anything, actually are big and breaking...
A 2-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 21-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 40-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
why are people surprised that nlu kids come from privilege and connection?
It's nothing to boast about, the nephew of an ex- CJI was in the Rgnul 2022 batch, what more do you have to say
Tell me you're from Jindal without telling me you're from Jindal πŸ˜‰
A 3-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
Don't know about connected but it is surely the most (unnecessarily) talked about batch on LI