Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Have an Internship interview at Khaitan Tomorrow, have decided to just brush up on my Company Law and what ever i have mentioned in my CV, should that be sufficient?
Contract Law too. And a little bit of CPC and Property Law if you have any time. If your CV contains references to any concept that you have worked on or published on, then read up related laws. Like if you have done cap marks internship, then you're expected to know the basics of ICDR and LODR.
My interview was very straightforward and simple. Just asked about my previous Internships, asked to explain section 241 and 244 of Companies Act(only because I mentioned in CV, no need to by-heart any bare acts) and asked difference between financial and operational creditor. Overall very congenial.
hey - I gave the interview in April of this year. It was mostly CV based so do read up on everything you have mentioned. It will also depend on who the person taking the interview is. The one who took it for us focused a lot on contracts (essentials, types of damages, special contracts, types of mortgage etc.). The basics of company law + practice area that you are applying to would also help imo. Also, do prepare a good introduction.
I don't think internship interviews revolve around company law. They only need your CV basics and HR type questions. All the best
Thank you man. You were right. Just asked basics from each of my Internships and 2-3 technical questions.
asked to explain section 241 and 244 of Companies Act(only because I mentioned in CV, no need to by-heart any bare acts) and asked difference between financial and operational creditor.