Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I recently reached out at the HR of t2 firm for a job and she told me that there are vacancies.I filled up the form, was reviewed by the partner and my interview was scheduled.However , now it has been more than a fortnight that I have heard from them .Last time I called the HR up she said that the partner has an emergency at home and she'll contact me soon .Is the vacany for real or am I being scammed?
They don’t like you but may want to keep you hooked in case no better candidate shows up in the next month or two. Or they are rejecting you but don’t want to be so forthright
Its more complicated than "upar upar se karlo"......Btw the partner is indeed away, I just confirmed.
the partner only needs to read the profile and accept your candidature, being away is not a valid excuse lol
well since it's a lateral hiring, every aspect needs to be taken into consideration. I would not be jumping to conclusions now that it is confirmed that he is away due to genuine reasons.
I would ask u to apply elsewhere, if a partner genuinely likes u, they wud definitely get back with something by now.
It's really a negative thing to say, who knows what might have happened, perhaps a genuine emergency.And how can u say the partner doesn't like/like a person without the interview, considering the offer letter explicitly states that I would be considered for a position at the firm, in the least a trainee associate.You guys are so awful.
They would have received a better CV simple logic and they ghosted you now. Have some common sense to understand things
Please don't depend on HR words. They are just employees of an organisation and they dont tell truth most of the times. Focus on next opportunity and treat this as 1% until the time you receive job letter on your email. Its rule of life if you are something very badly then that thing won't care about your value. Move on!
A 58-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 47-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.