Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Graduation in 2021, masters in 2022. None of them from a tier 1 college. After a year of district court and 3 Months of HC litigation, i’ve decided to finally put all my chips in one place and join the rat race to become a Babu (foreign service vala) since it has always been in the back of my mind. Parents are supporting so thats a good thing. While i’m hoping my law knowledge will provide me an edge in the optional paper, i want to know if anyone here is preparing for the same and if they have any advice regarding law, GS or the whole preparation process in general. I’m ready to face one more failure but i do not want to look back in a decade and think “what if”. Or as Dostoevsky said, “Your worst sin is that you have destroyed and betrayed yourself for nothing”. Thank you!
Hi mods, can you all unpublish and also not publish those comments that are not related to the OPs comment, we aren’t discussing about corruption in an institution and most of the comments are throwing off claims without any proof. And don’t post this comment. Thank you
didnt know the civil services cared to institute PR at this rant anonymous site. That means Kian is making good efforts lol
Better yet, why publish this thread at all? It’s entirely pointless. People seriously preparing for UPSC will barely have time to talk about it on some anonymous site. The exam is unpredictable even on the best of days.
sorry to make you feel down but the fact you declared it in the open in this site makes your chances go down a lot
All the very best. I hope your next post will be regarding your selection. With law you will always have edge over your peer. One of my friend cleared it in one go and every year improve his rank. Just don't listen to all those noises of people who could not clear this exam..Stay positive and Stay with positive..
Good luck. Hope you will be a honest, unbiased and non-partisaned civil servant.