Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
tut tut you seem to have a wrong notion about the other 2. They were quite anxious they would not secure a Day Z job and hence accepted the same. GPA really gives an edge in DayZ. Plus, people have future plans of LLM , and likewise.
I’d love to discuss this in person actually we could’ve been friends lol
Wait, idt ITC comes every year. So dont get your hopes high! But amazing job in a low cost city like Kolkata. Why would anyone not choose it? Also transferability is good from ITC to other in house roles atleast
Query:

Do you get PPO offers from in-house teams/MNCs or is placement only possible to day zero recruitment.
A 44-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Wow didnt know this. Seniors really flaunt a lot after their jobs then. Apparently they didnt even prepare for the interview and just went and gave it.
disregard everything that comes out of his mouth. He gave more than 5 speaking practices before getting his uni rank in first year. He’s not as chill as he seems.
Oooohh that’s interesting. Guy seems quite disinterested in everything. Wonder how he managed to pull off such a great job.
Speak for yourself. It seems you didn't do your work as LR Grade A properly and that you are speaking out of utter jealousy. Stop shaming others.
not like EM became an editor - we all know his Grade A carried his publication when he was a Grade B
Im sure international mooter has not been debarred in 10 subjects. Please get your facts right. Only thier attendance was very low but they scraped through.
On what basis does ITC select though? Especially in the interview. Asking as a junior since the role seems very lucrative and poses a great opportunity for Calcutta residents.
I am myself looking to switch from a T1 to in house. Anything specific that I should consider before making the switch?
But fixed salary is much more in law firms compared to these companies like ITC that gives CTC
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 49-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 36-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.