Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
It’s supposed to be a β€œno questions asked” policy as they term it. What are the details? Is it a positive step or just another facade?
Hahaha. Totally agree. Heard that they fired someone calling the associate mentally insane. And should quit not being mentally sane! Even having policy on mental wellness. The associate was fine before joining kco but apparently became insane after joining them and was randomly fired along with others who "quit" for "better opportunities". All this is dhong. Kco is a dhong who fire and force out people on atrocious reasons. They have the highest attrition currently. Almost all moving to trilegal.
Asking someone to leave if they are genuinely not performing is one thing, but calling someone mentally insane and making them leave is cruelty on a different level altogether. Sure, not everyone can fit in everywhere. But law firms issuing mental health certificates ? How does mental health even matter (from a retention view point), as long as the Associate is performing and delivering ? Pathetic on KCO's part.
market economics dictate that partners will now be more inclined to hire men over women in their team, at least in early roles, afterall they can get more hours from them out of the same retainer.

sad but true
bro you dont know partners at Khaitan, and how much they love seeing women juniors around. sorry for sounding scary, and this is possible harassment, but many partners exclusively at Khaitan hire women for such reasons.

Also, they can work from home during period, in corp not a big concern
Bhai, tum log ho kaun jo KCo ko itna troll kar rahe ho? I have been at various forms and could say with hand on heart that HR policies are actually implemented at KCo.
They just do this stuff for show and plaster it all over LinkedIn. Just like the "he/him/her" branding that they do. Just so they look cool.
AZB has the best LEAVE policies and prioritizes mental health above everything else! It's a dream place for any associate.
Performative wokism to earn brownie points. You ain’t fooling anyone. First increase salaries and lower work hours.
This makes women to look down upon. We don’t need these leaves. We do not live in villages. Shame on KCO.
I prefer my firm's leave policy - no questions on why you are taking leave, be it menstrual leave or i-just-want-to-sit-in. Same for women and men. Makes it easier.
maybe they can enforce a stricter posh policy so women who actually work are not harassed openly by partners, quite common at this firm.
A 13-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 99-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.