Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
maybe they can enforce a stricter posh policy so women who actually work are not harassed openly by partners, quite common at this firm.
Another stunt from old boys club, this time to show down women. Sad.
I prefer my firm's leave policy - no questions on why you are taking leave, be it menstrual leave or i-just-want-to-sit-in. Same for women and men. Makes it easier.
A 16-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
This makes women to look down upon. We don’t need these leaves. We do not live in villages. Shame on KCO.
A 26-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 99-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Performative wokism to earn brownie points. You ain’t fooling anyone. First increase salaries and lower work hours.
A 3-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
AZB has the best LEAVE policies and prioritizes mental health above everything else! It's a dream place for any associate.
They just do this stuff for show and plaster it all over LinkedIn. Just like the "he/him/her" branding that they do. Just so they look cool.
Bhai, tum log ho kaun jo KCo ko itna troll kar rahe ho? I have been at various forms and could say with hand on heart that HR policies are actually implemented at KCo.
market economics dictate that partners will now be more inclined to hire men over women in their team, at least in early roles, afterall they can get more hours from them out of the same retainer.

sad but true
It’s supposed to be a β€œno questions asked” policy as they term it. What are the details? Is it a positive step or just another facade?