Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
Anyone else got the internship offer from Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan? There is no response after sending relevant documents like marksheet, and they haven't sent the code of conduct like they said they would? Anyone has any idea?
Check you spam folder, the code of conduct etc, is sent along with the confirmation
Nothing in Spam. Maybe I am overreacting cause it's only been a couple of days, or should I reach out to them?
Hey I am also facing the same issue. Have u received the Code of conduct yet ?
How long do they take to revert after filing their website form? I submitted it last week for November and now their portal seems closed. I don't have any emails yet.
Your biggest mistake was accepting their offer in the first place, unless this is your first firm internship.
Then when you are by chance called for a ppo interview, the updated cv and proofs are asked and actually assessed.

You risk losing out on the interview for such discrepancies. Just be truthful. Low ranks don't matter after confirmation
JSA asked for it after confirmation, and SAM does too as well. Some firms like Saraf don't care about it, but never fake anything on your CV. It can end really bad.
Saraf literally shortlists only the top 3 4 students in the batch for internship, ofc they don't care
Dude, saraf literally hires top rankers for internships. I am from NALSAR. Only top 3 4 rankers were shortlisted
Hey, it's me again, the code of conduct is here. Just came this morning.
I filled the website form but haven't received any reply yet? When do they respond? I don't have any confirmation of receipt of firm too? Is this standard procedure?
Do they reply only to selected people after their website form? I haven't received any reply after submitting the form