Read 71 comments as:
Filter By
Being a Nehru Fulbright scholar , she obviously has more experience than NKC. The fight between Nujs and nlu Jodhpur just turned interesting!
In what parameter? Nlu Jodhpur is already ahead of Nujs in terms of training contracts and y’all can check this year’s record. As for domestic placements - every nlu has its own year. This year we are just marginally churning out lower placement offers than Nujs. We will match them next year. Plus as you mentioned - new VC. The question is will Nujs catch Jodhpur - like ever?
Lol, NLUJ has not even got half the TCs that NUJS has done over the years, or Rhodes scholars, enterpreneurs, academics or anything. In no parameter ever has NLUJ been anywhere near NUJS either. You all don't even have a single permanent faculty and have been criticised by the court for that. Not a single faculty of yours has got a decent publication record. Every faculty wishes to leave NLUJ after a few years for better options. Already three such people have migrated to NUJS itself in search of better opportunities in the past. If only VCs alone could change everything about a university, then Jindal would have been the best university in India by now. NUJS don't need to catch you or anything, we are not even bothered by you. You first be in a position to call yourselves good, then you can start thinking of who you are 'better' than.
In my view, NUJS and NLUJ are both institutions that were once great and set up by illustrious former NLSIU VCs (Menon and Mitra). But they have now sunk because of bad admin, poor quality of recent VCs, political apathy (and rank interference, in the case of NUJS) and the rise of NLUD, GNLU and JGLS (younger law schools that took away a slice of their jobs and some of their good faculty, in addition to being better funded).

So it’s now a question of a race to the bottom. As of now, I would say NUJS is better placed because its alumni have tended to perform better, but I can’t say what will happen in future. For example, if Rajasthan gets a well-educated and dynamic CM like Sachin Pilot or RS Rathore, while NUJS is stuck with Mamata, my money would be on NLUJ doing better.
Poora din ladte raho.. Ghanta fark nah padta college se bahar niklo ek bar
Fulbright scholars have better admin experience? What kind of a weird logic is that?
Guys NLUJ is already quite a bit ahead of Nujs. On which basis some comments above are making claims that Nujs is ahead? Reports? What reports? Self audited placement reports which are usually exaggerated. At least Nluj alumni is keen enough to verify TCs on LinkedIn.

But even if let’s say , since I don’t want to be a troll , Nujs’s placements are correct - why does it matter? We are just an inch behind and the number of PPOs are anyway the same right? Let’s not indulge in petty fights and champion Nujs all the time. They are just frustrated because they are losing their sheen. That’s it! Just because they got on Rhodes last year makes them on cloud nine lol. Talk about delusion πŸ˜‚
Joke is on you. I was a day scholar. Got the best of both worlds. Still got a better education than NLUJ people.
We still end up doing better than you in every possible way. So clearly those single rooms aren't doing you any good.
Between teachers to learn from and dormitories, I will select the former, since my objective is getting education, unlike what yours seems to be.
Look the new VC’s statements. Now the faculty will be better than those local college professors which Nujs hired and then use their signatures to generate fake placement reports.
Lol. Are you so jealous of our placement that you now have to resort to these lies? Your new VC couldn't get NLUD better placements in all these years, good luck with her doing these with you. Our 'local college people' are better than all your faculty combined. Your alum don't even know enough to teach. Whereas NUJS alum are teaching in all the best universities in the country.
Noojies are so damn insecure. NLUD is better than NUJS in every possible sense and the new NLUJ VC had a part to play in that. Only a fool these days would opt for NUJS over NLUD.
Don’t kid yourself. Atleast have the guts to accept that if you were choosing law schools this year and got into both NLUD and NUJS (I know you didn’t back in the day), UD would be straight up a better option.
No, I wouldn't have. Because NLUD still remains a greedy institution that engages in scam exams and submit false data. That hasn't changed ever. To me, that's very important. To you, it clearly isn't.
If that's the best that you can do by way of logic and you still cracked AILET, then you aren't giving a good impression to anymore about the exam.
All righty rooooo…..even nlu Delhi is frustrated with random noojies stating their college is superior when in fact the quality of teaching is far better for nlu Delhi students. That’s why they have even sent Dr Harpreet to Nluj so that Nujs understands that a single nlu Delhi professor is much better than their so called alumni combined. Also ailet is wayyy tougher - so let’s not forget nlu Delhi has much smarter students anyway :)
Nehi nikalna. Some of us are proud to do well in tricky competitive exams. Not everyone of us is happy with Nujs
Of course it's tricky. It tricks students into parting with their money for no additional benefit.
Top NLUs do have better placements, but honestly after a few years of practice NONE of this makes an iota of difference. If you decide to do an LLM abroad, you'll have tons of non-NLU kids with you too. What do you gain by arguing about this? That too anonymously? Please make better use of your time.
Alright so I won’t even pay attention to someone who’s in a thread of nlu Delhi vs Nujs makes it about his/her personal grief if not making the T1 cut. Go grieve somewhere else. I wasn’t even addressing stuff to you as I know how to make better use of my time.

I will say this again , you didn’t make the cut and it isn’t ours fault. You could’ve reattempted but again no one is eager to teach diligence to you.
This person didn't say anything about their uni, in fact complimented better NLUs like yours? Maybe you need to learn diligence as well as improve your reading comprehension. Your ego is hurt and its showing. Not sure why you, before even graduating think you're so much better than everyone else to the extent of making inferences which weren't even meant to be made.
I think that was a response to another comment. This new interface is making things more confusing. Some of the responses to the comments aren't even making sense. Kian, can we please return to the old numbered comment interface?
Sour grapes syndrome huh? It’s okay , no one in the above fight was even addressing to you. At least you should stop wasting time where your college doesn’t even get mentioned
Grow up lol, I'm doing very well in life. I can see how hurt your egos are that someone else entered the discussion just to tell you, without pointing fingers at any one school, that this won't matter in a few years. We're not all 5 year olds arguing about this anonymously on LI. I have no regrets about not making the cut - I know people from your colleges who can't even get into the grad school I went to. So let's not.
Justify? All I wrote was a general comment saying that it won't matter in a few years because it really won't. I have left the label of my undergrad a long time back, no one has even bothered to ask me because as a lawyer my work speaks for itself. Also, if being at one of these prestigious colleges teaches you to tell seniors to 'keep quiet' and personally attack people when they did not attack you, then I'm glad I'm not a part of that circle. And honestly, the fact that you got personal says more about your insecurities than it ever will about mine because clearly your undergrad brand is clearly all you have, when you're going to these lengths to defend it. If you can brag about your undergrad, I have every right to brag about going to a top grad school. Contradiction much?

What I fail to understand is how you look down on people to the extent you personally attack them just because you 'made the cut'. People like you make it their whole personality and become those annoying interns who only ever talk about their college. I have little else to say to you because frankly I'm not insecure about my undergrad college and have never been - but this whole thing you got going on here about thinking you have the right to say anything and everything because of your undergrad college tells me you have little else going for you.
Bro, the head of CAM Delhi's IP Practice is not even from a T2, she isn't from an NLU at all. Would you say the same thing to her? No right? No college can teach manners and respect, please break out of this, after a point it's just embarrassing.
addressing to you? If you wanna get personal for no reason at all at least learn basic english
This "nahi nikalna" attitude is very dangerous. You are always stuck with the memory and that proud feeling of sweeping the exam. Personal experience.
Tuna crack kiya bhi hein? PeRsOnAl Experience - maybe after all you didn’t get love for your 700+ rank in clat - don’t point others at least
One doesn’t get to tell another what’s dangerous or not when that very person is projecting his or her insecurity of studying in a mediocre college. That’s not even asked in the thread at the first place. So yeah the growth aspect is totally agreeable lol
Those who call other places mediocre without having the slightest idea actually reveal their own institution's and education's mediocrity. That's what NLUD trolls are, less than mediocre and recognised as thus by everyone.
You don’t get to say what’s dangerous or what’s not. The ranks define your career to a substantial extent. And if someone cracks an exam of good repute , then there is bound to be celebration regardless of when a person cracks it. And no one was glorifying cracking clat/ailet even (celebrating is perfectly fine tho). Maybe don’t comment on a thread (now you will say - it’s my right , ofc but you didn’t crack ailet) where it’s above your tier (meant your college)
Only juveniles still think that your rank in an entrance exam for college defines your career to a substantial extent.
Oh someone is sour - it’s okay. Maybe after all an ailet topper does steal away all your attention
this is so childish, you hears the phrase sour grapes once and can't let it go, I hope this thread makes you feel superior and strokes your ego.
The kind of grammar you utilise - it seems that you are definitely not from a tier-1 and well that’s our solution! Dude seriously kya lawyer banega reh tu? Fix your grammar instead of projecting your insecurities in a thread of other tier-1 nlus. Wait you aren’t even from a tier-2 it seems.
I work at a tier 1, don't they teach you how to 'utilize' grammar better lol this is hilarious stop pretending you know everything about everyone, you NUJS people really just embarrass yourselves.

Let's see - a) I am already a lawyer at a T-1, with significant work ex and an LLM from a US T6. b) solution? was there a problem? c) the only insecure person is you since protecting your precious NUJS requires you to stoop down to attacking people personally, anonymously. Well-done. Hope you've made NUJS proud.
Haan bhai aur Tera grammatical errors OP ko aur egoistic boost dega. Lol seriously are you even a. Law graduate

Also guys stop trolling this poor student , I can’t like every comment πŸ˜‚πŸ€Œ
So basically it's the tired old trope of NLUD students, since one hasn't cracked AILET, therefore they shouldn't speak about NLUD. Very well then, using the same logic, you aren't part of the CLAT NLUs, so stop talking about them or comparing your college with them. You have got no locus to discuss whether your college is better or worse than any CLAT NLU. Nobody outside NLUD identifies you as superior to anyone or anyplace in any way. Start your own group and declare yourself the king of that.
I got into NALSAR. Didn’t join because could’ve sensed nlud’s growth 2 years back and look how well it is doing. MYbe stop commenting just for the sake of it to save yourself from the embarrassment that ailet give you
Tu bahar nikal apne mediocrity seh and start acknowledging your failures. Also how you disappointed your self and relatives by not being in a prestigious college. Stop throwing water on achievers’s success.
Don't be salty just because you flunked AILET. Whether the trolls accept it or not, NLUD is probably the only real tier-1 among all your lousy CLAT NLUs.
Lol, I’ll take you seriously when you can prove that you actually had a a chance to join NLUD. CLAT colleges, except perhaps NLS and NALSAR, are way easier to crack. And NLUD is echelons above all of them.
A 8-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.