Read 108 comments as:
Filter By
I spend some time devouring confession, secrets on reddit. Lets start it here.

Whats the tea, secrets you know!? or is there something you wanna get off your chest!? Any messed up affair, some huge fight drama, any hot memory. We are all ears to listen. Some

Pls 👀👀👀👀
Almost got POSHed by one of my colleagues at an company I was interning -

I once dropped her home on my scotty since we were both in the same college. She insisted that she drive and i ride shotgun, so I agreed. On one stretch of patchy road she bumped the scooty too hard and accidently my hand touched her b***. It took me a moment to realize where my hand was when as said "where are u touching me", and I immediately pulled it back. It is accidental of course.

Next day i was called up by my manager stating that she had received a complaint from the girl told me that she wouldn't be escalating the matter since she knows I must not have have done it intentionally.

Wierd ......
More power to you. There's something wrong with the partner basing jobs or promotion on who they are banging though.
We all sell ourselves dearie, its just different things we sell.

Some sell time, some sell body and some skills.
in my internship application I wrote that im in the 4rth yr when im in the 3rd.
A tier-1 partner working in Projects, Energy and was caught with recording devices during arbitration proceedings. The arbitrators recorded the incident in the minutes of meeting of the arbitration, and observed that if the recording was not deleted/misused, they would take action under section 45 (?) Of the A&C Act.
this reminds me of a competition law partner at a highest paying firm, who recorded a meeting and then blamed it on the associate
Here's a secret that's not-so-secret in certain circles: one of India's topmost counsels is a kleptomaniac and was stopped from leaving a top five star hotel by security for that reason.
Nujs is actually an overrated college - hear you the most honest confession. NLIU gives better placements
Almost got accused of rape! My then female bestie had come to my place for some work. After a while, things got intense and we made out for about 2 hours. She went back happy but on the next day, she regretted her decision to cheat on her boyfriend and blocked me. I tried contacting saying that it was a mistake which both of us committed but she threatened me saying that she will file a rape compliant against me. I have never heard from her since!
One of the law firm founders made out with a student while on campus for recruitment
A certain top competition partner gifted a Rolex watch to a GC who got fired for FCPA violation.
Associate at t1 firm hooked up with an intern for placement and then afterword ditched her. That firm is now blacklisted by an nlu
I once ruined a filing document by spilling coffee on it and had to reprint and forge the clients signature before the partner found out.
During lockdown, I called my SA "BKL" without realising the VC call was still ongoing. Extremely embarrassing situation. Grimacing emoticon Grimacing emoticon showing bared teeth Emoticon stock vector
Sexual harassment allegation against NKC by Vaneeta pattnaik. Hot topic in NUJS
I sent "your Instagram doesnt have thirsty pics, send me more" to my partner. It was taken lightly though
Two of the top EPs at an old Gurgaon T1 (Jxx) have a years long fling going on and both their teams know about it. They think nobody knows but the whole firm knows about it because they keep flying off to Goa together and think noone will find it out. Floors 3 and 4 have a lot to gossip about because of this.
When I read the risk factors in the RHP and the outstanding litigation chapter I was aroused by the large quantum of funding despite these issues.
I was involved with a partner even though I was aware of his marital status. Initially, the idea repulsed me, but he assured me of his genuine interest and desire to assist me. In my desperation for a job, I decided to go along with it.

Surprisingly, he was a kind person who kept his promise, and perhaps because of him, I secured the PPO. After that, I began avoiding him, but he noticed and asked to meet in the cafeteria for 5 minutes. There, he reassured me that I didn't need to avoid him. He knew I pursued the relationship for the PPO, yet he helped me because he believed I deserved at least the chance.

Returning home, I felt like a monster. Now, three years later, we work for different law firms, but I will always be grateful to him for his assistance.
A 25-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
Wait what? Yikes. How is this still going on? Has the admin been made aware of it?
A 106-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 177-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.