Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
So let's address the elephant in the room....

> Highest salary ₹67 LPA in 2023
> Median salary ₹ 13 LPA in 2023
> Cohort placed in last three years 90%
> Highest stipend ₹1.35 Lacs
> Median stipend ₹ 30 K

More than 40 companies visit NFSU for placements. Big brands like Mercedes, Bank of America, Microsoft, Adobe, Salesforce, Reliance, Accenture, Grant Thornton, Emirates, ICICI Lombard, S&P Global, PWC, Micron, Deloitte, ABB, E&Y, KPMG, Tata Group, Adani, and leading Software Companies participate in the NFSU placement process. To add the law school cohort into this mix (when they graduate) will be an incremental step, as the employers are already aware of NFSU. The two 5-year law programs currently offered are focused on data science and corporate forensics.
https://www.ahmedabadmirror.com/new-age-opportunities/81855312.html

Beyond placements in the corporate, 36 students have qualified for the UGC-NET. Obviously, this means that a significant proportion of students are motivated towards research and academics.
https://www.nfsu.ac.in/details/135
first, the stat provided is for the entire uni and not just for law

second, I am unsure if the first batch of 5 yr llb has graduated yet

third, I tried to check for faculty in law, I could not find any concrete info, there seems to be half a dozen of law faculty members but not sufficient to run a 5 year programme.

@Khyber you seem to be an insider why dont you enlighten us about who the dean of the law school is and who are faculty members. Also please specify the placement stat for law.
The people who have joined the law school are for the most part also contractual without tenure.
Read it. It's not a law job. Plus, it's not even an Indian job, so mentioning the salary in Indian currency is misleading. This is just a PR puff piece without any actual detail about placements. Students getting monthly stipends of 1.5 lakh? Will never happen in the field. This is just an effort to attract law students by showing how the other schools are doing, that too in an incomplete fashion. Useless.
I have provided the official link below in my other response. If other schools are already starting to do well and showing results, it will show up in the law school performance as well sooner rather than later, as precedence has been created. NFSU is a 3-year-old institution and is already breaking new ground on the placement front. This is merely the start. Stay tuned for more. As far as attracting aspiring law students is concerned, leave that to the students.
This is not the proper way to talk about placement report without breakup. Certainly not from a media story, which are puff pieces. Is there any link to a full official placement report released by the university with details of recruiters and offers and packages from them? If so, then I'll be glad to examine it if you can share the link.