Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
What is up with he toxic and misogynistic batches of 2026- 2028, it's getting out of hand acress NLUs, wtf is going on?
Lol true, especially at nls and nalsar, what the f is wrong with these people
The young generation is merely a reflection of the societal values being championed all around them.
Gen Z is an opinionated and arrogant generation. The infighting we see at NLUs is the product of cancel culture and conflict between wokes and non-wokes. There is no middle ground anymore.
Follow-up question- Why are 2024 and 2025 so worthless? 2023 was great though.
exactly NALSAR 2026 have won so many moots, both national and international.
no they haven't, I think u meant 2025. 2026 neither have brains nor personality. bunch of scums
has*

dude compare it with the 2025 wale. also the number of internships they bagged with T-1s is unlike any other batch before. I think hardly anyone in 2026 is doing T1 in 5th sem.
sorry let me correct myself, they haven't "won" international moots but have stood meritorious in them. Like Ox Price, FIAC. Most '26 selection moot teams are atleast quarterfinalists in their respective National moots. Some were even finalists and Winners.

And being in NALSAR'26 myself, I know atleast 1 of my friends who are interning in T1 this November/December, "without connections" and another in T2.
None of that is exceptional and plenty of other NLU kids have done the same. The original point was about how this batch is supposed to be exceptional.
I agree

Having seen some students from the NALSAR 25 batch in their internships, i have no doubt they are currently the most talented at making DD reports and photocopies of documents. Utterly brilliant, nobody comes close.
if NUJS batch is considered not toxic, then i'm scared of the batches that are considered toxic