Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
They will say personality and character but will subconsciously fall for a guy with resources. That's how nature works!
This is unfortunately true. We live in a world where money means everything.
Uday Kotak is a billionaire, but Aditi chose him for his personality.
Honestly, naive girls choose guys who are resourceful without checking on whose behalf. A smart girl can be resourceful for herself. What she needs is a sweet guy. Resourceful is great if men know how to work as a team and unfortunately many don't.
1. Looks- definitely matter, but not as much as guys look for in girls. If someone is modestly ugly and atleast dresses properly and maintains basic hygiene, it's perfect 100%. (yes, many(most) guys don't even have basic hygiene). Unlike guys, we do understand that genetics cannot be altered, and you can always improvise on maintaining your health and body.

2. Resourceful- Everyone prefers someone who "brings to the table", so yes it matters for you to work atleast and make a living and not dump everything on the girl and be her sugar baby. However it does not matter how much you make. Female partners in several t1 firms are known to marry PAs/ Counsels making half the money they make. If a girl is saying she wants to marry a millionaire/ crore"pati", she is not the right girl and will suck off that money before you know. But guys like to generalise all women as this.

3. Time- There's a difference between working 24 7 and not having time to spend, and having 4 hours apart from sleep time and drinking with the boys and then saying you got no time. Girls want time to be spend with you. Girls also work hard for several hours and understand the value of time, and if you love her, she will even give excuses to accommodate you. Sadly many guys don't value this.
Have never seen any female partner in any tier 1 firm marrying a PA/SA male lawyer in the same firm. Male partners do marry jr women. But not female. I think you are writing fantasy fiction.
Just use bumble for a day and you'll find out that girls just need looks, looks and looks. Even you are rich and ugly, they wouldn't give a shit (meeting organically or through friends is different)

However, for marriage or long term relationships they care about resources more
Cuz u can't figure out much about a person on bumble. It's just a few photos only. You may get a few matches/replies on social media/dating websites with looks but dating is sort of a different ball game!
Bhai I'm really ugly but got several matches as a guy, I think it's u who is right swiping girls beyond your league.
Because it is bumble, what else are you supposed to look if you want a hook up. You won't even care about the name of the person a few months later let alone the personality
I m not a girl. But let me answer please.

If planning for marriage :-

1. You need really good job (1L per month or more)

2. Living in good city

3. Car (Swift minimum )

4. Have calm nerves and can handle mood swings

5. Doesnt talk or lash out much but a patient listener

6. Is able to keep your office stress to yourself

7. Can cook

8. Decent looking

9. Doesnt not come from toxic family if staying with parents OR you live separately and visit them on vacations / festivals only.

10. Is not possessive / jealous , helicopter spouse and questions her every move!

Thats for marriage.

If dating, I think women prefer looks first, popularity second , and resourcefulness third. They just want to have fun in those cases. Fun requires money and time.
If only all that was necessary to get married, then our population growth would have been well under control by now.
@Guest above

Sir you are mistaken. That all is necessary to get married if you are middle class , upper middle class or higher class.

70% of our population are rural and uneducated people and THEY are the reason of population explosion. They get married and reproduce at fast pace without giving a damn about consequences.

NONE of my friends are married But EVERY person who has worked as "driver or cleaner" in my home married in 2021/2022 and now have a kid !
Actually, you are the one who is mistaken.

First, anybody earning more than a lakh per month isn't a middle class individual financially in this country.

Secondly, most of these things are luxuries and not essentialities for marriage or leading a happy life.

Thirdly, it is true that the bulk of the population belongs to lower income groups. However, the entire economy actually rests on them being exploited by people like us so as to live our lives comfortably. So the least that you can do is not pass off snide remarks to them, because our fancy lives depend on them remaining uneducated and making poor life choices.
Exactly, you need to make a lot more than 1L to be even middle class, that’s how much the value of rupeee has depreciated sadly
Climb down from your ivory tower of privilege, man. Less than 10% of the total population of this country earns more than a lakh in month.
this is not objective, it is very specific for you, example my kind of girls definitely don't want Swift
Everything said and done, what matter at the end of the day is how much money you bring to the table and that’s a sad reality in itself. (For a long term companionship) irrespective of whatever idealist gyaan anyone may dole out. Certain subconscious biases also tend to be present which will guide girls to men who have the $s. If you are looking for something short term then that’s a different ball game.
The guys below haven't really dated girls and it shows. Why not ask out colleagues/ college mates and see how much they insist on being "resourceful" "rich"
Looks definately matter for girls. I always wanted a 6ft tall, goofy hair thin kind a of a guy.
Are you yourself at least 5'5, with an above average vital stats, long hair and fair complexion? Not that I consider any of those to be important while choosing a companion, but since we are apparently choosing to display how shallow one can get...
looks matter a lot, the pineal gland in the centre of the brain excretes the love hormones when it sees an attractive face, example symmetrical face, broad shoulders, flat stomach, and it also secretes the disgust hormones if the guy is ugly and not aesthetic, similar to a cockroach or spider, so definitely don't underestimate importance of looks.
I don't think looks matter as much as you think. I have personally seen a very good-looking guy in my office, who transferred from Mumbai to Noida, who was the center of attraction for most girls for a few days, end up being totally alone a few days later. Probably good personality and nature matter more than good looks.
A 4-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 7 months ago was not published.