Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
If the girl in the video is telling the truth, that means GLC is at par with top NLUs. So I don't know why people don't rank it in the top 10.
I totally resonate with this being a 2024 batch , we hardly got to explore our library as it since construction since we joined
Out of 420 students every year, even by a stretch, only 20 people get placed in T1 and T2s. Not even close to tier 1 NLUs.
Lol no. Batch size is actually 240. And by that, you can increase the people that go into firms. Seen many from the 2025 batch getting placed well. Relatively less due to market decline but still much better than what you state.
Not the OP still a fourth year student at GLC, if you want and help or review you can get in touch with me at lawstudent.anonymous.123@gmail.com
The girl in the video is from my batch. She’s placed in a T1 too. Yeah 16-17L is standard for Tier 1 firms and I believe some 15-20 students got into T1s through Day 0.
And how many students out of 240 (batch size), on average, sit for the placement drive every year?
Out of 240 in the 5 year course, about 80-90 sit for the day 0. Also, day 0 as a phenomenon in GLC has started only in 2021 and the numbers are increasing. In 2021 about 15-20 got placed. In 2022 about 23-24 got placed. And in 2023 about the same number got placed.