Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
I have assessment internships at a few boutique firms.. Ikigai, Spice Route and Buregon law. But some LI threads have said bad things about the work culture and ethics at these places. Any comments ?? Any insight will help. I like tech and startup work and I will graduate next year (2023).
Look buddy. The threads here have an issue with every firm and every team. And I'm pretty sure that the associates from such firms have no interest to sit and write all this. It's mostly law students looking to eliminate competition by shitting on every possible thing out there. Nothing in life is perfect and neither are these firms nor LI.
Take everything here with a pinch of salt and go ahead and slay those internships and get a PPO. Best of luck!
Agree. Every time I see any law firm being mentioned here, there is a tirade of insults and discouraging notes about it. Every single firm. Tier-1, tier-2, tierless, it doesn't matter. Look, most firms are shitty, a lot of your partners will be shitty/firm and you will have terrible work life balance. There is no running away from that. So try to pick a place which pays well, does good matters, gives you an opportunity to grow and doesn't ruin your health overall. If you don't like the place you join, find yourself a recruiter and leave and hope for the best at the next firm.
Have heard that Lexygen has a non-toxic environment and reasonable work-life balance. And the pay is at par with, or even more than, tier 1 firms across all levels.
What a joke. From what I know the firm has assigned people for Legally India promotion. And work culture is just horrible. Just horrible. The MP Vijay lives in a bubble.
They assisted with plenty of leave and license agreements during covid.
Didi enjoys the blessings of the Venture Capital lord and all others face his wrath iykyk
Please don't leak internal info to outside world. Once our PR works out, we might be able to pay your salary
Regstreet Law Advisors has a great work environment, fantastic mentorship and performance-based pay. I love the leadership of Sumit Agrawal as the Managing Partner.
I have a serious doubt that Hayabusawala has renamed himself to Ashleel Grover
On mentoring, Vinayak burman and Archana khosla burman are the best. Best founders, friend, philosopher and guide, for their colleagues
Firm buri nai hoti, partners bure hote hai.

Chori se nafrat karo, chor se nai.

Acha partner khojo, safalta (and work life balance) apne aap mil jaega.

Bharat mata ki jai. Inqalab jindabad.