Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
I mean, it's pathetic, law as a whole is so pathetic and depressing, consider doing PG from India or foreign from a good college, work on networking, etc, you'll get a job.
Try getting in touch with legal recruiters (Vahura, Michael Page, Options Group etc.). They may help you getting placed. Also, try and tap your alumini on LinkedIn to see if they can help you.
Hi, please try cold emailing partners try asking recruiters, if not please join a litigators chambers. Because litigation experience counts and even law firms are ready to hire such candidates. All the best!
Better to switch right away. You don't want same thing to be happen again in future
Don't remain jobless. Join a small firm that pays 15k but starting in the field you wish to work in.

You'll be in a T1/T2 in a few years. Who knows you even would have been had you started right outside college.
Either prepare for competitive exams or join a LPO. Get some experience and try moving in house after that
Can try to help you better if you disclose what kind of firms you’ve been targeting? There are a multitude of law firms in the market today. Are you looking at corporate law firms or litigation? I
My advice to OP is to do an MBA or other master's in management, like hotel management or fashion management at NIFT. I think the legal market is not good to break into right now, especially for someone in you position.
Hotel Management is shit , and will be. I know a friend who did that course. MBA in Finance may be better , if OP is ready for another gruelling bout of competition.
> tujhe kya dikkat hai?

> padh le, LI kyu khol ke baitha retha hai ? Main toh graduate hu. Tere exams honge .
Join a litigation chamber immediately. Any.

And grow from there.
Having some work experience will help you in the cycles for next year.
Can the OP please comment if he has gotten a job? I am in the same boat, 2020 graduate and still jobless.
A 3-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.