We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
academia - distance llm is not acceptable by most colleges, if you can get a foreign llm jindal will hire you
Sadly, it's not the same LI which was back then.....
Based on the internships I've done in some firms, I'm not at all inclined to join them, so neither firms nor litigation. However, I'm focused on pursuing a career in Judiciary, Academia, or Government exams. How should I proceed?
My priorities are as follows:
1. Judiciary - This is my primary goal.
2. Academia - I consider this as a backup option. Please suggest where I should pursue my LLM. I'm considering LLM through distance mode or from a central university to simultaneously prepare for Judiciary exams.
3. Other exams - These are just a backup plan.
Could you please advise me if pursuing LLM through distance mode or from a central university is advisable? Also, as I'm in my third year, how should I plan my next 2.5 years considering my ultimate aim is the judiciary?