Read 60 comments as:
Filter By
A 17-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
S tier - NLS

A tier - NALSAR, NLUD, NUJS

B tier - NLUJ, HNLU, GNLU

C tier - NLUAS, NLUO, MNLU-N&A,CNLU
The second fact is not backed by any stats. The first fact has not made any difference to the level of education offered at the other NLUs. Hence neither is relevant for the purpose of this discussion.
A 5-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
It’s a fact that NLUD is the only NLU without local domicile reservation. It is also a fact that a substantial number of toppers drop NLS and NALSAR for NLUD today. What more facts do you need?
The fact that you couldn't engage on the substance of the argument is enough to show otherwise, though I am not from NUJS myself.
You shouldn't make comments that you cannot substantiate factually.
A 3-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
No. They’ll choose NUJS because they couldn’t crack NLUD. And let’s be honest, if NLUD ever joined CLAT, it would be preferred above NALSAR and perhaps even over NLS considering how it’s now the only NLU without some quality-diluting domicile quota.
The fact that you used a hashtag is enough to show you why NLUD is better than NUJS.
If NLUD isn’t S-tier, NALSAR certainly isn’t. And at this point, with NLS’ declining placements and massive batch size, NLS is A-tier, max. By the time Messiah’s leaves, it might struggle via-a-vis even NLUJ.
A 32-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
I think someone has caught exactly what OP was trying to do. OP purposefully placed NLUD above NALSAR to create ruckus. While his motive all the time was to slyly place NLIU above NLU J and GNLU and thought no one will notice. Hahha not so smart!
delusional list cnlu is put in last preference, also how is jgls at par with gnlu?
A 23-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
We have an official government ranking, which is NIRF. Only that matters.
Happy by downgrading NLIU? Now go sleep with satisfaction. Very easily NLIU is above GNLU in terms of placement. You can write ten more paragraphs to justify your point on "NLIU should be placed below GNLU." Reality is well known to everyone.
A 22-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Dawg, NLIU ain’t Tier-B lmao. It is on an equal footing with gnlu and Nluj at least.
Lol, not really. NALSAR really isn’t that special anymore. Definitely not above NLUD except on account of older alumni.
as always - a ranking without methodology is no better than tarot readings
Why are you creating this list exactly? What purpose does it serve apart from generating more needless comments fuelling the silly di- sorry, NIRF measuring contest?
For the record, GNLU placed the most, only below NUJS. NLUD less than 30ish Wahahahahahahahahahah
Probably an NLIU stan, tried provoking with NLUD in S-tier. But fell flat, everyone caught on when he quietly slid NLIU above GNLU and NLUJ

NLS and Nalsar: Tier S

NUJS, GNLU, NLUJ, NLUD: Tier A

NLIU, Jindal, NLUO: Tier B
Let’s make it clear and thoroughly rectified:

S Tier: NLSIU, NALSAR, NUJS

A Tier: GNLU, NLUJ, NLUD

B Tier: JGLS, MNLU-M, NLIU

C Tier: SLS,HNLU, RMLNLU, RGNLU, GLC, CLC

D Tier: NLUAS, NLUO, MNLU-N&A,CNLU, LC-I, ILS, IIM Rohtak’s IPL
A 5-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Yeah, but is student quality the only criterion to determine institutional worth? We must not forget that JGLS has good infrastructure and a competent faculty.
I am not enrolled in a TLC, though I see no problem with them. As mentioned in my 1st question, I am a student at NLS. It seems you may need to improve your comprehension of the English language.
Correct T1 and T2 list:

T1

NLSIU

NALSAR

GNLU

NUJS

NLUJ

NLUD

T2

HNLU

NLUO

RMLNLU

NLIU
GNLU and NLUJ law firm partners combined will never be overtaken by Jindal in 500 years.
Jindal above GNLU and NLUJ ??? lmaoooo

Jaake padhai karle TLC ke first year