Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Exactly! OP also hasn't responded to any of this either. Response where?
Because they are idiots.

Because they are noojies.

Because having Whatsapp groups before having any useful content to share therein is what is cringe.
in US even private jobs have affirmative action for blacks, Trump once said i wish i was black
Bhai gajab batch hai tumhari. College aane se pehle hi jhagde. Paanch saal ke liye kuch rakho bhai.

Furthermore, internal batch group ke jhagde public forum mai kyu laa rhe ho
Since clearly the point OP is making was not the point originally made on the group
How are they shaming anyone since nobody has been named? Further, having opposing view points is alright, but you can equally be criticised for such view point. Your perspective is not consequence-proof.
That's kind of ironical for you to say anonymously in a forum that's useful only because it's anonymous.
This definitely seems like you're that one person who enjoys putting shit out of context to start a fight
If you want to say something, then say it on the gc if you have the guts, which we can clearly see you don't have
If this is who I think it is, it is not surprising that you have completely misrepresented a normal conversation about something specific to seem like a toxic generalization considering your flair for hurling abuses and fighting with your batchmates about everything
Honey, even the US Supreme Court struck down affirmative action. ๐Ÿ˜€ Justice Clarence Thomas said: โ€œThe best way to stop discriminating on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.โ€
Btw we know who you are dude and if u got this much issue with a discussion happening in the GC, then say it in the GC rather than being such a pussy and passing personal comments on LI, disgusting
what I saw was bloody pathetic as one of the โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ of our nujs group was justifying as to how affirmative action was shit and his arguments were even stupiderโ€ฆโ€ฆ.โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ